Translate

BLACK IS BEAUTY









Hello lovelies Doll,welcome to my page....!!!Hope you had a great weekend.I choose to wear this black dress for a date night on the weekend with hubby.I do combination with a wild animal printed wedges heels and handbag clutch.I added some colourful accesories as earing,bracelet and ring.Please enjoy my post and please let me know what you think.
I wait your comments and i wish you all have a beautiful week ahead...!!!
With Love & Kisses xoxo
Kintan

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Thank you so much beauties,for all your time to write all lovely comments on my blog.I love to read all your comments and i really appreciated.I will try my best to answer it all.Don not forget to leave your blog address,that i can visit you back.Hope you will visit my blog again soon.Keep in touch. XOXO Kintan

Post a Comment

GET NEWSLETTER FRESH & HOT FROM EUROASIA FASHION

POPULAR POST