Tuesday, September 23, 2014

BLACK & WHITE







Hello everyone,
how was your day??I hope you had a wonderful day.Here,i presented my last outfit in the weekend with Denim Style with black and white.I really enjoyed sometime,wore denim outfit or casual.I think this kind of style is lifetime.It was really nice combo for this kind of weather,which exactly rainy season but the temperature and huminity is high.So,this open shoulder black top from "Haas" is so comfort.And combination with white denim Jean from "Workshop" is matched for it.Hope you all enjoy my posted and please feel free leave some comment below.
Wish you all have a wonderful day....!!!

With Love & Kisses xoxo
Kintan



What I Wore
Black Top-Haas;Denim White Jean-Workshop;Hangbag-Guess;Shoes-Deichmann;Hat-Workshop;Necklace-Viva Loco;Bracelet-Viva Loco;Glasses-Garage Rocks,











1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8