Thursday, January 15, 2015

Denim Style With Red & Blue

Hello beauties,how was your day??Hope you have a beautiful day.This is my latest outfit with denim style.I have two different style with the same clothes.For the first day i have red pant with blue jeans top and wedges heel and red hat.My red pant from C&A is really comfort even skinny looks but is stretch material.As i love skinny pant and it really perfect in my body.I wore it with gold accesories from H&M and Forever 21.And the for the second day i have a different style with same denim looks,red pant and blue jeans top.
I wore it with blue summer bootie.It´s not bad as in the last few days we have a bit colder weather in Bangkok.As everage temperature 30C-37C.And this time in early morning around 20C-25C.I wore it with a different accesories,yes with silver looks from Viva Loco.
Which one you like it more??Please tell me about your opinion.

My first day outfit with wedges heels and red hat.












What i Wore
Red pant-C&A
Blue Jeans Top-C&A
Wedges Heels-Payless
Bag-Channel
Necklace-H&M
Earing-Forever 21
Bracelet-Viva Loco









My second day outfit with different shoes and accesories.









What i Wore
Shoes-Deichmann
Bag-LV
Necklace-Viva Loco
Earing-Viva Loco
Glasses-LV
 Thank you for passing by and reading guys.
Happy Thursday guys....!!!
  xoxo

Follow me
Google+/Bloglovin`/Instagram/Facebook/LookBook/Pinterest/Youtube











4 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. look very chic,
    have a good day,
    xoxo

    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/black-red.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe.
      Have a great weekend.
      Kisses
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love your hat! Your accessories are very cool too!
    Stay in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your nice comment.
      Glad that you love my hat and my accesories.:-)
      Happy weekend dear.
      Kisses
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8