Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Black & Brown Gladiator



Hello dearest bloggers and readers,how are you doing everyone??It´s a middle of the week,it mean,a weekend is just around the corner.The time is crazy fast every single day.Just wanted to show you,my new beauties black and brown gladiator sandals.They came from "Mango" and i just bought it on last week.Yes,again is happend i falled in love from the first sight some weeks ago.And you know,when you felt in love with something you just could not slept well and think about it a lot.Hahahaaa....yes,it´s typical me.(LOL) It´s difficult for me to choose just one of them.As i love it both of them.I know,myself i love wild print but the brown one is beautiful as well.Here,i wanted to show you how to wear it gladiator sandals in 2 different ways.On the first way you can put the shoelace tighten to the front as you seen in the picture.And second way you can put the shoelace tighten to the back.It´s absolutely very easy and depend which one you like it more.
Please tell me about your opinion.
                                             Wish you all have a great week ahead and take care.
With Love xoxo,

1)First way how to wear it gladiator sandals.Put the shoelace tighten to the front.










 2)Second way how to wear it gladiator sandals,put the shoelace tighten to the back.


Tighten the shoelace to the back as you seen in the picture.

I was wearing,
Black Gladiator Sandals-Mango
Brown Gladiator Sandals-Mango



11 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Lidia,for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice comment.
      Keep in touch.xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looks perfect!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gil for stopping on my blog and leaving a lovely compliment.
      Have a nice day for you as well and keep in touch.

      Delete
  3. Hi dear
    Oh amazing, love it!
    So trendy and comfy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun,for spent your time wrote a nice comment.Have a beautiful day.
      Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  4. Great shoes for this summer!!! Like it :)

    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for spent your time leaving a nice comment.
      Keep in touch.xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love gladiator sandals like this style.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie for your a lovely comment.And glad that you liked it.xoxo

      Delete
  6. unas sandalias preciosas, estuve a punto de comprarlas

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8