Prambanan Temple-Indonesian Holiday 201
Hello my dearest blogger and readers,
I hope you all are doing great and had an amazing weekend.It´s Monday,back to my routine.
After i had an amazing trip with my best friends and i´ll post my trip in the next post.Í promise,but for now i still wanna continue posting my last holiday trip to Indonesia that still so many pictures on my computer.But here it´s all the pictures that i were visited the greatest Hindu Temple is called "Prambanan Temple or Rara Jonggrang Temple" as located in Central Java in the near from Yogyakarta.This temple is build in the 9th century.And "Temple" is meaned "Candi" in Indonesian language,that´s why this Temple called "Candi Prambanan Or Prambanan Temple".
Prambanan Temple is dedicated to the Trimurti, the expression of God as the Creator(Brahma), the Preserver(Vishnu) and the Destroyer(Shiva).
The Prambanan Temple is a Unesco World Heritage Site,and is the largest Hindu Temple in Ancient Java,Indonesia.Also the biggest Hindu Temple in Southeast Asia.
It is characterized by its tall and pointed architecture, typical of Hindu temple architecture, and by the towering 47-metre-high (154 ft) central building inside a large complex of individual temples.
Did you know how many temple is in Prambanan Temple??Maybe some of you ever visited this Temple or maybe just read the history??
Originally there were a total of 240 temples standing in Prambanan. The Prambanan Temple Compound consist of:
- 3 Trimurti temples: three main temples dedicated to Shiva, Visnu, and Brahma
- 3 Vahana temples: three temples in front of Trimurti temples dedicated to the vahana of each gods; Nandi, Garuda, and Hamsa
- 2 Apit temples: two temples located between the rows of Trimurti and Vahana temples on north and south side
- 4 Kelir temples: four small shrines located on 4 cardinal directions right beyond the 4 main gates of inner zone
- 4 Patok temples: four small shrines located on 4 corners of inner zone
- 224 Pervara temples: hundreds of temples arranged in 4 concentric square rows; numbers of temples from inner row to outer row are: 44, 52, 60, and 68
Talking about my outfit,i still wore a same dress from the last post.But i love this dress so much.It comfort and yet beautiful flower print.It looks great for summer.I hope you not get bored with my outfit.Love to heard from you guys.Thank you for stopping by and reading.
Wish you all have an amazing week ahead....!!!
I was wearing,
Flower Dress-Viva Loco/Necklace-Mallioboro Shop/Bracelet-Mallioboro Shop/Watch-Alexander Christie/Earing-Friend Gift/Sandal-Geox