Sunday, April 02, 2017

Spring Hacked: How To Styling Camel Coat For Spring


EN:
Hello my dears,
Today i wanted to show how i styling my new camel coat that I already make a haul video on my latest post (here). This camel coat is absolutely my new babe and my new favorite. As its not easy to hunted and find it the right one for me. Of course you can find anywhere in the shop or some shopping online, but you can always find something that you have to thing twice to buy. I would like to buy something that I really falling in love from the first sight. I tried already from Zara, H&M and C&A or even from Mango and some other shop too but finally my heart landed with this camel coat from Tom Taylor. And how lucky I'm, that i got this coat on big sale. I feel really comfort for the first i tried this coat and has a good shape for my body. And definitely i say YES, i have to buy it. How to styling this coat, i think is easy going as the color easy to paired it with many other color as red, yellow, green, pink or even purple. You can also paired as i do, with a pair of jean or even skirt (long or short skirt). But mostly in winter maybe i'm not wearing so much skirt as I prefer more simply wear and fast to wear with long jean. Lol.. In spring/summer normally i prefer more wearing some short and skirt than in winter of course. But this photo shooter again I wore my long jean as the weather still a bit cold even on spring. Because this is just beginning of spring when Mr.P and I, taken these photo shooted. And in spring you can just ignored wearing scarf when you think the weather outside is possible to do so. 

I still love my knee boots in camel color and you can see how often I wore this boots on my preview post. :) To pop-up my look i choose my red stripe scarf and my handbag from Viva Loco. And maybe you have seen this bag before on my preview post too. This bag is absolutely spacious but a bit heavy, because has so much decoration outside with a little golden button but of course make this bag look so chic and something different look. Don't you think? 

DE:
Hallo meine Lieben,
Heute wollte ich, um zu zeigen, wie ich mein neues Styling Kamel Mantel den ich schon machen ein Video auf meinen letzten Post (hier) . Dieses kamel Fiel ist absolut mein neues Baby und mein neues Lieblings Mantel. Als sein nicht einfaches gejagt zu und finden, dass es das Richtige für mich. Sie können auch überall im natürlich Einkaufen oder shoppen online finden, aber man kann immer etwas finden, dass Sie Sache zweifel zu kaufen. Unsere etwas, dass ich wirklich in der Liebe auf den ersten Blick Gefallen zu kaufen. Ich habe bereits von Zara, H&M und C&A oder sogar von Mango und einigen anderen Shop zu aber schließlich mein Herz mit diesem Kamel Mantel von Tom Taylor landete. Und wie glücklich ich bin, dass ich diesen Mantel erhielt in großer Verkauf. Ich fühle mich wirklich Komfort zum ersten ich diesen Mantel versucht und hat eine gute Form für meinen Körper. Und auf jeden Fall sage ich Ja, ich habe es zu kaufen. Wie styling of this Mantel, denke ich, ist einfach, wie die Farbe einfach zu viele andere Farbe als Rot, Gelb, Grün, Rosa oder Lila gekoppelt. Du Kannst auch gekoppelt, wie ich, mit einem Paar von Jean oder auch Rock (langer oder kurzer Rock). Aber meistens im Winter vielleicht bin ich nicht das gürteltaschen so viel Rock, da ich mehr einfach Verschleiß bevorzugen und schnell mit langen Jean zu Gürteltaschen. Lol.. Im Frühjahr/Sommer Normalerweise bevorzuge ich mehr Gürteltaschen zahlr kurze und Rock als im Winter natürlich. Aber dieses Foto shooter wieder trug ich meine langen Jean, da das Wetter noch ein bisschen kalt,  in Frühling ab. Denn stirbt ist nur Anfang des Frühlings, wenn Herr P und ich, berücksichtigt this Foto gedreht. Und im Frühjahr können Sie einfach ignoriert, kann das gürteltaschen von Schal, wenn Sie denken, das Wetter draußen möglich ist, dies zu tun.

Ich liebe meine Stiefel in Kamel Farbe und Sie können sehen, wie oft ich trug this Stiefel auf meinen Vorschau post. :) zu Pop-up mein Aussehen ich meine roten Streifen Schal und meine Handtasche von Viva Loco ausgewahl. Und vielleicht haben diesem Tasche gesehen in meiner Vorschau Post zu. Diesem Tasche ist absolut geräumig, aber ein bisschen schwer, weil so viel Dekoration außen ist mit einem kleinen goldenen Knopf aber natürlich machen this Tasche so schick und etwas anders aussehen. Meinen Sie nicht auch?

My youtube channel: @euroasiafashionbykintan
Please subscribe and hit like when you enjoy my video.






















Get The Look:
Camel Coat - Tom Taylor
Scarf - H&M (similar here)
Handbag - Viva Loco (similar here)
Skinny Jean - Esmara (similar here)
Over Knee Boots in Camel Look Deichmann
Sunglasses - LV (similar here)

Thank you for stopping by and all your great comment on my latest post 
Wish you all have a fantastic Sunday and stay gorgeous. 

Love you all,
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


MerkenMerken

19 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Thanks so much dear for your visited on my blog. Have a good day. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice images. Certainly spring is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear for your a great comment. Yes, i agreed that spring is the best season and one of my favorite of course. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely images and content. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise! https://www.thesleepylotus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure dear, thanks so much for your concern and great comment on my post. :) xox

      Delete
  4. Loving the coat & your hair looks amazing! Wow :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much babe for your a great compliment. It made my day. Wish you have a great day beautiful. xox

      Delete
  5. I love your style! :) It would be lovely if you could do a video about how you do those curls. They're super!

    xo Nora / http://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thank you co much dear for your concern and your compliment. I have a tutorial video too about my curly hair that I did on NYE, but i can make it a new video when you want. Thank you for your request dear. Wish you have a fantastic week ahead. xox

      Delete
  6. I always love your posts. So much style and you are so clever being able to wear that colour so nicely. Gorgeous flowers too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you so much dear for your compliment and for loving my style and post. Glad to heard that. Wish you have a good day. Kisses xo

      Delete
  7. Your pictures are absolutely stunning! Your outfit looks so good!

    xoxoxo
    www.prernashighonchai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thank you so much babe for such a amazing compliment. You made my day. Wish you have a great day. Kisses xox

      Delete
  8. This gives me a Spring vibe. You look gorgeous babe <3 - https://esseremoda.nl/create-a-spring-office-outfit-with-these-floral-blouse-and-high-waist-trousers-from-paise/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe for your a great compliment and glad to heard that my post give you spring vibe. Wish you have a wonderful spring. Kisses xox

      Delete
  9. Darling your camelcoat looks so chique! Lovely color on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much darling Maikel for your a great compliment. Wish you have a great spring. xox

      Delete
  10. You look fab! I have a camel mac that I'm always wearing at the moment I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much darling for your a great compliment. Yeah...i love this camel coat so much too and I'm not feel bored too to wear it. Wish you have a great and wonderful spring darling. Kisses xox

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8