Tuesday, April 17, 2018

WHO'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL....!!!!



Hello gorgeous,
who's the birthday girl?? The birthday girl, she was me.  On my post today, it's a limited edition, it's all about my birthday and how I try to keep younger and healthy. Yes it was simply celebration but it's meaningful and awesome one. My birthday was on last Friday and I feel that there's no end for celebration. Yassss...., I get one year older but I feel one year younger. Did you feel the same like me, when you have your birthday? Can you guess how old I'm on my birthday? I think everyone is getting worried, scare and uncomfortable when is the birthday coming as it means we're getting older. Between happy and worried. But every year I try to be calm down, to not think too much. Yes, I'm happy that I have my birthday but in another side I try to be younger enough by looking. Yes, I'm now 36 year young, but I don't feel on that age at all. Inside me I feel much younger than my age( hahaaa...). I hope you see me by looking also the same. Even in reality, i'm mature and have an older thinking when it comes in talking about serious think and help people around me and gave them some advised. But I feel younger by inside and maybe outside too. 

As I try my best to take care so much about my figure, my body, my health, put on some nice outfit when I have to go out. And yes, I dance a lot and doing a lot fitness this is some tips for myself to always make me feel younger. With dancing always I feel freedom, has a lot of positive energy that transfer from my body that moves combination with the music in to my soul and mind and comes to my aura. But not only that, dancing, fitness, positive minded, and I have some more tips, that enough sleep and also drink enough water on daily basis and healthy eating also has a big effect to stay younger. 
I love to eat fresh veggies and fruit on my daily basis. I eat almost everyday green veggies by cooking at home. As I remember that my Mom always cooking for me and family were I was kid, she cooked everyday fresh veggies that comes from our garden. And this tradition now comes to me and I can't living without eat green veggies. 

I love to make fresh smoothie as well. Smoothie is always an easy and healthy to make. As also has a lot of benefit for the body and skin. And I can add any kind of fruit(banana, strawberry, all kind of berries) inside my blender and I can add extra, green matcha, ginger, and cinnamon, and etc. 

Anyway, I think enough to talk about how I keep younger(Lol...). Now, I would like to talk about my outfit that I wore on my birthday and how I celebrated my birthday. This time again that I just make a simply celebration with Mr.P. If you may follow me on my Instagram@kintan_tanti account you will know what I'm doing on my birthday. I was spent my birthday in Hamburg city, shopping and having a great date lunch with my Mr.P. As last week before my birthday, I have to worked a bit more and a bit hectic for me to prepared such a big birthday party.  We have enjoyed our favorite Italian food and relaxing. 

I wore my golden long sleeve top and velvet flare pant that I'm totally in love lately. And my trench coat in khaki color that I have bought on last year, I wore it now for the first time. It perfect coat for this spring season. And how happy I'm that I can found a crossbody bag that really matched my coat and I bought it on few days ago at an Italian store closed to my home. And also the trench coat in khaki color that I bought also last year at Italian store closed to home but this is another store which the bag that I have bought. To pop-up my look I picked up my sunglasses even the weather is not really so much sunny.
I hope you like my outfit for this spring on my birthday. Please tell me your opinion.

Hallo Ihr Lieben
wer ist der Geburtstag Mädchen?? Der Geburtstag Mädchen, sie war ich. Zu meinem Post heute ist es eine limitierte Edition, es ist alles über meinem Geburtstag Topik und wie ich versuchen jüngere aussieht und gesund zu halten. Ja, es war einfach Feier aber es ist sinnvoll und ehrfürchtig. Mein Geburtstag war am vergangenen Freitag, und ich glaube, es gibt kein Ende für die Feier. Yassss...., erhalte ich ein Jahr älter aber ich ein Jahr jünger fühlen. Habt Ihr das gleiche wie ich, wenn Ihr Euren Geburtstag habt? Errat Ihr, wie alt ich an meinem Geburtstag bin? Ich denke, jeder besorgt ist, Erschrecken und unbequem, wenn der Geburtstag kommt, da es bedeutet, dass wir älter werden. Zwischen glücklich und sorge. Aber jedes Jahr versuche ich, ruhig zu sein, nicht zu viel Denken. Ja, ich bin glücklich, dass ich meinen Geburtstag, sondern in einer anderen Seite versuche ich Jünger aussieht, durch auf der Suche zu sein. Ja, ich bin jetzt 36 Jahre jung, aber ich habe nicht auf das Alter an alle fühlen. Ich fühle mich viel jünger als mein Alter (hahaaa...). Ich hoffe, dass Ihr mich, indem sie auch das gleiche sieht. Auch in der Realität, ich bin reifer und Haben ein älteres denken, wenn es im Gespräch über ernste Denken und die Menschen um mich herum und gab ihnen einige beraten. Aber ich fühle mich jünger, die von Innen und Außen vielleicht auch. Als ich versuche, meine beste Pflege so viel über meine Figur, mein Körper, meine Gesundheit, auf einige schöne Outfit, wenn ich heraus zu gehen. Und ja, ich Tanze viel und dabei eine Menge Fitness das ist einige Tipps für mich zu bringen mich immer jünger zu fühlen.
Mit tanzen ich Freiheit fühlen, hat viel positive Energie, die Übertragung von meinem Körper, dass die Kombination mit der Musik in meiner Seele und Geist bewegt und kommt auf meine Aura. Aber nicht nur das, Tanzen, Fitness, positive Denken, und ich habe ein paar mehr Tipps, dass genug Schlaf und auch genug Wasser trinken auf täglicher Basis und das gesunde Essen auch hat eine große Wirkung, Jünger zu bleiben. Was Ihr Isst, und
ich liebe frisches Gemüse und Obst auf meinem täglich zu essen. Ich esse fast jeden Tag grüne Gemüse durch das Kochen zu Hause. Wie ich mich erinnern, dass meine Mutter immer Kochen für mich und die Familie war ich Kind, kochte sie täglich frisches Gemüse aus unserem Garten. Und diese Tradition kommt jetzt zu mir und ich kann nicht leben ohne Essen grünes Gemüse.
Ich liebe frische Smoothie zu machen. Smoothie ist immer leicht und gesund zu machen. Wie hat auch eine Menge Nutzen für den Körper und die Haut. Und ich kann hinzufügen, jede Art von Obst (Banane, Erdbeere, alle Arten von Beeren) In meinem Mixer und ich kann extra, Green Matcha hinzufügen, Ingwer und Zimt, und etc.

Wie auch immer, ich denke darüber nach, wie ich jünger aussehen(Lol... halten zu sprechen). Nun möchte ich über meine Kleidung, die ich auf meinem Geburtstag trug und wie ich feierte meinen Geburtstag zu sprechen. Dieses mal wieder, dass ich gerade eine einfach Feier mit Herrn P. machen Wenn Ihr vielleicht folgt Ihr mir auf meine Instagram@kintan_tanti Konto werden Ihr wisst, was ich an meinem Geburtstag gemacht habe. Ich habe meinen Geburtstag in Hamburg City, Shopping und mit einem gemütliche Italian Restaurant Mittagessen mit meinem Herrn P. Wie letzte Woche vor meinem Geburtstag, ich habe ein bisschen mehr gearbeitet und so viel hektisch für mich so eine große Geburtstagsparty vorbereitet zu werden. Wir haben unser liebstes italienisches Essen genießen und entspannen.

Ich trug meine goldenen Top mit langen Ärmeln und Samt flare Pant, dass ich total verliebt in letzter Zeit bin. Und mein Trenchcoat in khaki Farbe, die ich im letzten Jahr gekauft habe, ich habe es jetzt zum ersten Mal trug. Es perfekt Mantel für dieses Frühjahr. Und wie glücklich ich bin, dass ich einen Crossbody Bag, die wirklich meinen Mantel abgestimmt und ich kaufte es auf vor wenigen Tagen auf einem italienischen Laden in der nähe von meine Haus gefunden habe. Und auch der Trenchcoat in khaki Farbe, die ich auch letztes Jahr beim Italienischen Laden gekauft habe, aber das ist ein anderes Geschäft, das die Tasche, die ich gekauft habe. 

Ich trug meine neue Sonnenbrille von Zara ob trotzdem das Wetter ist nicht wirklich Super oder nicht so viel Sonne raus kommt. Ich hoffe es Euch gefällt mein Outfit für dieses Frühjahr auf meinem Geburtstag. Bitte sagt Ihr mir Eure Meinung.



























My Look:
Top - H&M (similar here)
Pant - H&M(similar here)
Ankle Boots - Deichmann(similar here)
Crossbody bag - Lookit(ItalyShop24) (similar here)
Trench Coat - Italian Boutique(similar here)
Earrings - Six (similar here)
Sunglasses - Zara(similar here)

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead.
Vielen Dank für Eure besuch auf meinem Blog und für die schöne Kommentare. Ich wünsche Euch allen eine schöne Woche voraus. 

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


All photos courtesy by Peer.T 

12 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Happy Birthday again dear Kintan! Your outfit is gorgeous! These pants look amazing on you generally you nailed once again! Kisses my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my dear for your another BD wishes and a great compliment. Wish you have a wonderful week ahead. Kisses xo

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Love your attitude. You certainly look young and healthy!

    www.chausadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much babe for your Bd wishes and a great compliment. Have a fantastic weekend. Kisses xo

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you had an amazing day :-)
    Ps. That’s such a wonderful mindset you’re having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Achhh...thanks so much darling. Wish you have an awesome weekend. Kisses xo

      Delete
  4. I've seen so many celebs rocking sunglasses in that shape lately and I gotta say...you pull them off really well!! <3 Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much babe, glad to heard about your compliment. Wish you have a fantastic weekend. Kisses xo

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday gorgeous! Stunning outfit, once again and I love your positive outlook on life ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thanks so much my dear, glad to heard that. Wish you have an awesome weekend. Kisses xo

      Delete
  6. A massive happy birthday to you! You are working each and every one of your angles girl! WUUUUURK ITTTT!




    www.nmdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much babe for such a great compliment and love to heard that. All the best for you as well. Kisses xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8