Friday, August 31, 2018

A STRIPE BODYCON DRESS FOR A SPECIAL NIGHT

Hello everyone,
I hope you doing great. It's Friday and we have so much reason to be happy. In my post today, it was all about a night out with the family on hubby's birthday. Yes, we had visited a Varieté show in Bremen city(Uberneustadt). It was such a great show and with some great and talented artist. We're very amazed at all the shows and also public. I'm quite happy that the birthday boy also enjoyed so much the show. This tickets it was a Christmas present from my parents in law last year. But we just used it on my hubby birthday. Thanks so much to my dearest parents in law for a great present and we love it so much the show. Such a great present. 


Anyway, I would like to talk about the outfit that I wore on that night with stripe bodycon that I bought a few years ago at Mango. But it was a few years ago when I was on holiday in Jakarta, that I bought this dress. I wore it once too on my birthday in about 3 years ago. I always think, that no need to buy a new dress when we still have some good ones in our closet. Just open your closet and try fitting again some old clothes and you'll be surprised what you can see in your closet. Did you agree with me? Please tell me yours though in the comment below. 
I pairing this striped dress with fishnet stocking, as it was so cold on last Saturday evening when we went out. I felt like in winter time, the temperature goes down to 10°C(how crazy is that??) Yes, it was crazy cold. :( 


Some photo shoted by the birthday boy, before we went out. 



Mr & Mrs.... before heading out for a special night. 




This is before the show is beginn, with my birthday boy on last weekend. 

 Here are some pictures a little part from the show, even i'm not taken all pictures from the show. 





My Look:
Dress - Mango
Shoes - Deichmann(similar here)
Necklace - here
Shop my complete look here - shop here

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic weekend ahead. 

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much your comment and stop by on my blog. <3

      Delete
  2. Das ist ein sehr schönes Outfit, was du da anhast. Vor allem die Strumpfhose finde ich sehr schön.
    Liebe Grüße
    Luisa von https://www.allaboutluisa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen Dank liebes fur Dein schones Kommentar. Ich wünsche Dir auch ein schönes Abend.
    Liebe Grüße, xo Kintan.

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8