Wednesday, September 26, 2018

GOOD BYE SUMMER....!!!


Hello, my dears,
can you slowly realize that summer comes to an end? Fall is finally coming, with their positive and negative side. The temperature drastic so drops under 10°C. Even really hard, I have to finally say goodbye to summer. Maybe you have the same thought as mine. But I can't complain that we had such a fantastic summer this year. A long summer time and really hot enough for German's summer. These pictures were taken at roses garden in Bremen in the summertime. When the weather was really hot, family and I, we did a daily walk on the weekend. I wore a crop top in khaki color and my pleated skirt with animal printed. 

I wore the boho sandals that I already wore a few time also on my holiday here and my summer bag. I style my hair up in a little messy bun, as my favorite for summer hairdo. Let's officially say good bye to summer this year and see you again next year with another a wonderful summer. 











My Look:
Crop Top-H&M/ Pleated Skirt-H&M/ Boho Sandals-Deichmann
Shop my look--->>Stylink
Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic midweek ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8