Thursday, November 01, 2018

HELLO FROM YOGYAKARTA

Hello everyone,
finally, I'm back with my blogging after some days after my holiday. Hope everyone doing great. For sure, I have some pictures from my holiday in Indonesia that I wanted to share it here with you. On these pictures is all about "Hello From Yogyakarta" the city where I stayed for almost 2 weeks on my holiday. Yes, this city is called Yogyakarta, the city where close to my hometown and has a charming, traditional look and a lot of cultures. This city is really special that you can do a lot of things like a tourist here. As shopping and sightseeing at Malioboro street, visiting Sultan Palace, and also visiting Borobudur Temple and also Prambanan Temple that not really far from Yogyakarta(about 1,5 until 2 hours from Yogyakarta city).

Local culinary starting from street food and restaurants they're everywhere in Yogyakarta. I stayed at the Phoenix hotel is one of my favorite hotel in Yogyakarta. It has the most charming, traditional, and a lot of history in this hotel. I feel like staying in the museum where around me is some antique and unique things and every corner in this hotel it has a special charm look. You can find some mixed culture between Indonesia and Dutch colonial time, starting from the interior and furniture style in this hotel. The foods are great and also the staff always friendly, helpful, and very professional staff.

If you love shopping you can go to some shopping mall around Yogyakarta. There are like Ambassador Plaza, Malioboro Mall(it has an extended mall and have some more store), Lippo Plaza Yogya and Galleria Mall. But if you need some local souvenir for your friends and family, you can be shopping at Malioboro street, it has so many local souvenirs that there are at a very good price. Of course, you can make nego, but please don't too low. And you can find some street foods too in Malioboro street. You can try to drive with "Becak(pedicab) or Andong(four-wheeled carriages pulled by the horse)" too if you would like to sightseeing a bit around Yogyakarta.

In this post, I shared the two different outfit that I wore on day-1 and day-2. On my day-1 look, I wore my long maxi dress in boho look and this look I wore it when I visited my parents. I pair this look with red sandals from Deichmann that I bought on summer sale. And to complete my look, I pair it with an Indonesian boho bag that I bought in Malioboro street shop. On day-2, I wore an orange summer dress that I bought from H&M with my silver sandals from Deichmann.

Dress: H&M/ Sandals: Deichmann/ Bag: MCM/ Sunnies: Zara
Shop this look: here













Dress: New Look/ Bag: Unknown/ Sandals: Deichmann/ Bracellete: Birjou Brigitte
Shop this look: here























MALIOBORO STREET YOGYAKARTA





A traditional Andong in Malioboro street.


Street food in Malioboro street is called bakso(beef ball soup with some noodle), tofu and pangsit. 

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


7 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. i like your both dresses. you look stunning.
    amazing pictures. Have look on my blog for new post. Have good week ahead.
    My New Post | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! Amazing place ! *.* <3

    https://maagdel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful travel photos! I like both of your dresses. They fit the location perfectly!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful pictures and you look wonderful in these dresses!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely place and the streets look nice and charming. Would love to ride that carriage!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely place :)
    And your summer look is so amazing.
    I love this nice look. SImply perfect.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8