Sunday, January 20, 2019

STREET STYLE: A GREY PLAID COAT ON SUNNY DAY

Hello everyone,
Winter is still here and the snow and cold day coming back beginning this year. It may not so much snow like in the south of Germany, but it's better than have snow chaos. 
How was the weather in your country/city?? Does the snow come also to your country? I prefer a cold day with minus temperature and strong sunny day than a cold day with a grey and dark weather. It looks so depressive. But I'm lucky on the day when we have taken these photo shot, it was such a fantastic sunny day, even the temperature is so damn cold. But if you wear the right clothes on winter time and the right jacket or coat, you'll have no problem with that. I wore my new coat from orsay, which is the perfect choice for this cold day. This coat has mixing material from polyester and wool. Even the wool fabric is only 10% and polyester is much more than the wool fabric, it's about 90%. But I'm really amazed at how really enough warm to cover my body from this cold. I'm absolutely a fan of a plaid coat and anything with plaid. Are you with me?? Plaid is timeless and they are back in trends again last year. 
But even this year there are still on a boom. 
You can find plaid as a coat, blazer, bag or even on shoes. A plaid detail looks classic and stylish in one time. This grey plaid coat with yellow details on it, it's super easy to pair with any jeans, a long pant, or skirt. And for the shoes, you can choose boots like mine or heels or even over knee boots. For my look, I choose my waist bag from C&A in black color. This waist bag in black is so perfect with some different look, you can choose as you want. And you can wear as a crossbody bag too. 
This waist bag, you can wear in all four season without any problem. In spring, summer, fall until winter time without any doubt and with short, skirt and jeans possibilities to choice your looks. 


What I Wore:
Coat - Orsay (similar here)
Pant - H&M(similar here)
Waist Bag - C&A(similar here)
Boots - Deichmann(similar here)
Scarf - C&A(similar here)











                          Thanks so much again for reading my blog and have an awesome new week ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

8 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely dear. Have a wonderful day. xo

      Delete
  2. I love this! I think the grey coat is gorgeous and I like the rainbow zippers on the bag!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear for your visit and great comment on my post. Wish you have a fabulous day. xo

      Delete
  3. Excellent tips you could have right here. Wish to check out far more of this sometime soon. In the meantime I will check a different webpage within the subject.
    Click here to See More Fashion Brands ….

    Charizma
    Zainab Chottani
    Serene Premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing :)

    Lots of love ♥ January Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much beautiful babe, have an awesome day. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8