Sunday, February 24, 2019

STIR FRY FUSILLI & PENNE RIGATE PASTA WITH DRIED & CHERRY TOMATO



Hello everyone,
today I wanted to share with you about fusilli pasta recipe from Kintan's Euroasia kitchen. Nowadays, who doesn't like pasta?? Pasta has so many different variations recipes. And are you one of pasta lover than you're here right stopping by on my blog. Which one is your most favorite pasta? For me, fusilli, spaghetti, and penne rigate pasta three of them are the most of my favorite pasta. I cooked three of them with some different recipes. I cooked pasta almost once a week or latest once in two weeks. Normally I cooked pasta more in the weekend or Sunday. As it's more joy to cooked and to eat together with my husband. Pasta is always made us happy and joy and we can always eat together with a big family or just two of us, or maybe with friends or kids. Let's start to talk about pasta recipe, shall we?? Ok, here we go;

INGREDIENTS:
. 500 grams fusilli pasta or you can mix with penne rigate same like mine.
1packed sausages(cut the sausage in sideways in a thin slice)
. 10 pcs dried tomato(cut it into 2 slices)
. 6 pcs cherry tomato(cut it into 2 or 3 slices)
. 3 bars spring onion(cut it in sideways)
. 1 pinch of salt
. 1 or 2 garlic (remove the skin and hacked)
1 big onion (remove the skin and cut into 2 pieces and a half slice)
1 tsp vegetable oil
. 1 tsp white pepper 
2 tsp olive oil or vegetable oil
. 2 of fresh chili/chili powder(if you use fresh chili, cut it into slice)
1 pinch of oregano
1 pinch of thyme

PREPARING:
1. For the fusilli & penne rigate pasta, prepare a top with hot water on half full water. Cooked the pasta about 10 minutes and prepare a big bowl to let dry the pasta and pour olive oil or butter for the pasta(as you need). To make not sticky. 

2. Prepare a big wok or a big pan with vegetable oil, turn on the flame into max, and wait for the oil until getting hot, fry the garlic into hot oil and follow by the onion. Fry them until a bit brown and follow by sausage that you already prepared, and with the same process, fry them until a bit brown and crunchy. 


3. Pour the pasta into a wok/pan, and mix them with all the ingredients, then pour the salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and also the chilis. Again, mixing it all until the pasta and all ingredients very well mixed and come out the aroma in about 5-8mnt. For the last step, pour the dried tomato, spring onion and also cherry tomatoes, mix well together with the pasta. But please leave them a bit for the last step topping on the serve(dried tomato, spring onion, and cherry tomatoes).
Prepare a big bowl to serve your pasta and now let decorate/topping with dried tomato, spring onion, and cherry tomatoes. Voilaaa...., pasta is ready!!!







Thanks so much again for reading my blog and hope you enjoy my recipe. Wish you all have a fantastic new week ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

4 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. I love that kind of dishes, it looks really appetizing! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe, so glad that you like this kind of recipe. It's always my pleasure to shared it here.
      Wish you have a wonderful day. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8