Monday, February 04, 2019

STREET STYLE: HOW TO WEAR ONE COAT WITH 2 DIFFERENT LOOKS

Hello, my dears,
I hope this winter make you stronger and survive from the cold. Did you miss springtime as I do? But wait, winter time with white snow it could be wonderful and I totally love it. Who's with me? We can take so much photo shooting with the background some trees that cover up with white snow and playing snow that lay on the ground. Yasss....finally my wishes come true, that I would love to see white snow again early this year. As the winter is already hard with so much cold, dark and grey, so the white snow is always giving and show their beauty and wonderful scenery. Which season is your most fave? Do you love winter time with white snow, or you prefer springtime when all the flowers are blooms or summer time when the weather is really hot and you can wear shorts, top, and all those summer clothes? 

Whatever is your most fave season, let's make the best of it to enjoy every season and every moment to play with the right style and look. 
As the topic in this post, it's about how to wear one coat with 2 different looks, so here we go that I show you how I wearing my black coat with 2 different looks. 



#MY LOOK NO.1 


On my first look, I wore my black coat with a royal blue knit sweater and my skinny jeans. As you see in the picture that in the background with white snow, it means the temperature on that day is very cold, I picked my black hat with pom-pom and white pearl and my boho scarf also in royal blue. The ankle boots that I wore is pop-up my look and look more shiny under the sun and snow. My round up crossbody bag, that I bought from Zara is still one of my fave bags that it's simply chic and super easy to go. Black is neutral color but black is also sexy color. If I wore a black coat, normally I pop-up with a bright color that makes me look more interesting and chic. Black, you can easily pair it with blue, red, yellow, green, and some other colors. 

What I wore:
Coat - H&M(here)
Knit Sweater - Zara(here/here)
Jeans - Zero(here)
Pom-pom Hat - H&M(here)
Ankle Boots - Deichmann(here/here)
Bag - Zara(here)







#MY LOOK NO.2 


On my second look, I pair my black coat with wine red turtle sweater and my Leo pant. This look was taken on my shopping day in the city as my street style shot. Red color it looks never out of trends this day. This color is always on trends and especially last year and maybe this year will continue on trends. Leo printed style is getting crazy booms last year and will look as Leo and snake printed these two are always my fave style that shows how brave and be wild. 

What I wore:
Sweater - Zero(here)
Pant - H&M(here)
Headband - Colloseum(here)
Earrings - Claires(here/here)
Boots - Deichmann
Scarf - Peckot(here)
Bag - Zara(here)









                                           Thanks so much again for reading my blog and have an awesome new week ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:
Please watch my youtube video: 

6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Great looks and I like your coat!

    https://www.anastasiaburmistrova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for a great compliment. Have an awesome day babe. xo

      Delete
  2. Your fashion always inspires me to change looks for the better. I love your boots and your sweater, everything looks perfect!

    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind compliment and for your visit on my blog, I always love to support each other and explore new blog. Let's stay connect. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8