Monday, March 25, 2019

LOOKBOOK, FOOD & TRAVEL: HELLO FROM INDONESIA

Hello everyone,
wish you all have a great weekend ahead. In this post, I have some mixing from my latest travel in Indonesia. I know...i know..., this holiday was on end last year. As slowly I get really bored with this weather here, with so much rain and dark grey in a couple of days. So, may look in these pictures on my latest holiday in wonderful tropical Indonesia, it will help myself and maybe for you too as sunshine missing or soul therapy. My travel lookbook, foodies and some beautiful corner from the hotel were I stayed. If you may read my preview post from my latest travel in Yogyakarta (here) then you can see some beautiful pictures from this hotel a little bit. But in this post, I would present the travel lookbook that I have 3 different looks in this post. I hope you'll enjoy my travel lookbook and Indonesian foodie that I share in this post. Whilst I share these pictures here, I missing so much my home country, my family, the hot weather, yummy foodies, street food and much more. 

MY LOOKBOOK NO.1 
With a short maxi dress with an off shoulder. I bought this dress from C&A last summer. It's a quiet simply fancy and sexy all in one. And the fabric is really great for tropical weather, it's a light fabric and with not a big problem when you have sweat a lot on your holiday. 

Dress: C&A(here/here/here)/ Sandals: Deichmann(here/here) / Bag: Unknown(here/here) / Shades: Zara(here/here) / Earrings: C&A(here/here/here)

My youtube channel: 









Add caption








MY LOOKBOOK NO.2 
This look I wore on a night date on my holiday. A crop top that I pair with a wide pant. Perfect idea to wore such an outfit whilst the weather is really hot in Yogyakarta. It's a summertime when we were there. Temperature about 32 until 35°C, and feeling like 40°C. With a crop top and pair with a wide pant, still cozy to wore in an open restaurant were we seated outside in the garden. Spent a beautiful night date with great and yummy food from the buffet and also a live band from the local but with International all around music. 

Crop top: Zara(here/here/here) / Wide Pant: H&M(here/here) / Wedges Shoes: Deichmann(here/here)




MY LOOKBOOK NO.3
I choose a casual look for my last day in Yogyakarta. Simply with a white t-shirt and a pleated skirt and my pom-pom bag. It has some different way to pair this pleated skirt if they're in summer time you can wear it with a blouse, t-shirt or even crop top. If there in autumn, we can wear it with a sweater, a long shirt, sweatshirt or blouse, and cardigan. With sandals, heels or boots depending on the weather. 

T-shirt: C&A(here/here) / Skirt: Promod(here/here/here) / Bag: H&M 











Gado-Gado salad mixed some long bean, tempeh, cucumber, and soy sprout and with peanut salad dressing. 
Bakso( beef ball noodle soup).

Mixed seafood plate and beef steak grilled. 



Delicious and colorful dessert. 









The live music that played in the evening with such a great songs and perfect for dining background. 

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic new ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

4 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love that gorgeous dress and the combination with that bag and shoes is wonderful! You look absolutely beautiful dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much my dear, so glad to hear that you love my look. Wish you have an awesome day. Kisses xo

      Delete
  2. Liebe Kintan, Du hast auch in Indoniesen toll ausgesehen. Super Sommerlooks. Danke fürs Teilen und weiterhin einen wunderbaren Frühling für Dich.
    Liebe Grüße, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Rena, vielen dank für dein schönes Kompliment, das ist echt schöne zuhoren. Ich wünsche Dir auch einen wunderbaren Frühling Anfang. Liebe Grüße, xo Kintan.

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8