Monday, March 04, 2019

SHADE OF BLUE LOOK: NAVY & ARTIC


Hello my dears,
I hope you had a fantastic weekend and have a great week to you all. As a few days already that we have bad weather, therefore I don't do so much photo shot outside. These pictures, it was taken a few weeks ago before I cut my hair in a bit shorter. I don't really like to take pictures when outside is so much rain and dark weather. Do you blue color lover?? I'm one of blue color lover, and I know so many different blue colors that all of them are so pretty in different color look. Blue color is my second favorite color.  In this look, I wanted to share my latest look with my shade of blue look, it's combination color from navy blue sweater with flower print that I bought from Tom Taylor and the artic blue skirt that I bought from Orsay on last year. And it's my very first worn in this look. I hope you like so much this combination look as I do. 

As the sweater is already full of flower printed, so I choose for my bottom a skirt with one color to make this look, not overdress. I choose an extra a black tights with flower details on it, to pop-up a bit this look. Tights are also back to trends nowadays with so many kinds of different detail and printed on it. You can choose tights starting from simply detail until some crazy detail as your wish. I bought these tights from H&M, you can find in some different color and different style too at H&MCalzedonia, or C&A. Finding the right tights for your look, it helps you to pop-up your look and of course makes us more sexy, elegant and also feminine all in one. I collected some tights more in black and beige colors, as they're more easy to pair with some bright color clothes.




What I Wore:
Sweater - Tom Taylor(similar here/here)
Skirt - Orsay(here)
Bag - ysl
Shoes - Deichmann(here/here)





Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic new week ahead. 

With Love 💋
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


12 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much my dear. Have a fantastic day. xo

      Delete
  2. Liebe Kintan, Du siehst wunderschön aus und ich mag Deinen Mix aus Mustern und Farben sehr! Außerdem kommt alleine beim Ansehen Deines tollen Looks schon der Frühling ins Haus!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Rena, vielen dank für den schöne Kompliment. Das ist schön zuhoren, wenn Du mag meinem Look. Ja, ich habe schon in meiner Frühling Look, ob trotzdem das Wetter immer noch nicht stimmt. Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende voraus.
      xox Kintan.

      Delete
  3. Love your skirt and bag! You look so beautiful dear!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear, for such compliment. Wish you have a good evening. xo

      Delete
  4. Loved the printed stockings
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, glad to know that you loved this stocking. xo

      Delete
  5. A very otiginal and cool outfit, hun!
    Love your top and tights, you look very prestty and stylish!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun for your a great compliment and glad to know that you loved my look.
      Wish you have a wonderful Sunday. XO

      Delete
  6. Totally Spring vibe dear.

    Have a great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear, hope you have a fantastic weekend too. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8