Sunday, May 12, 2019

SPRING BY THE RIVER


Hello everyone,
I hope you do well and have a great weekend so far. Springtime that everyone has waiting for, it turns not really perfect this time. It started with such wonderful weather, but in some weeks later the cold weather came back and here in Hamburg. I thank to myself, that I didn't really tidy up all my winter clothes in my wardrobe. That I still can wear them in up and down weather.
But in another way, I was lucky enough in these photos that I did a bike trip and picnic on the riverside in Hamburg, it has a fantastic weather and we did a very quick snapshot. But I can't wait for the real summer time come to arrive where I can finally take off my jacket, long jeans and my scarf. Did you miss summertime already like I do? I hope that summertime this year will be such a fantastic and hot enough like last year.
And actually I didn't prepared for photo shot in this moment, and the result for this it's just a quick snapshot.

And I wore a little scarf for my hair, as it's not only trends lately, but I love it for myself.
Did you also hair scarf lover like me? We can play a lot with a hair scarf, we can wear it around the neck, we can wear it on the hair as I do whilst your with a ponytail look or another trick as you like and as you need. I hope you like a little trick of mine in this look. Playing with a hair scarf you can pair them not only with such a elegant dresses, but we can also wear casual denim look(long jeans or short jeans) and there are still some many ideas. 


Top-H&M(here/here)
Hair Scarf - Orsay(here)
Sunny - Steve Madden(
here)





Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic sunday/new week ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:
All Photos by Peer T

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8