Tuesday, September 09, 2014

BE WILD WITH ANIMAL PRINTED STYLE


















Hello lovelies,here is my late post from my weekend outfit with "wild animal printed style".Yeach...i love a wild style sometime.Even still that looks feminin,elegance but i do combination with snake printed skirt from H&M,wedges heels from Charles&Keith,and of course a accesories animal printed too.Snake printed bracelet and Earing from Viva Loco and ring from Diva.This style it was make me feel good and confidence on last weekend.What do you think about this outlooks ladies.I hope you all enjoy my pictures posted.Let´s be wild with animal printed style.Let`s be different and let`s be you.
Have a wonderful day & love to hear from you....!!!
With Love & Kisses xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8