Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CRETE DAY 1 : A Fantastic Istron Bay and White Maxi

Hello my dears,
how are you been? I hope you all doing well. Now, I came back to blogging after my long holiday. For sure, I miss you all. If you're following me on my social media as Instagram and Facebook I'm sure you know that I have been a vacation in Crete. So, on my post today, I have some beautiful pictures from my Crete holiday. Such an amazing and fantastic holiday I had. How lucky I'm that I had a chance to visit this Paradise island and the island of God. This trip, it was my first time to visit this island and I was amazed by the wonderful and beauty of this island and has no limit and has no end of their beauty. Starting from the beaches, the landscape, the mythology, the foods and the people all are wonderful. Mr.P and I, we have stayed in a small village that called Istron with a fantastic and beautiful hotel are called Istron Bay Hotel. We have stayed here about 10 days and the hotel is located in a beautiful bay, is called Istron Bay. So far, we're satisfied with this hotel with a friendly staff and very helpful. But if you're staying in this hotel, definitely you have to rent a car and drive by yourself. As this hotel located a bit far from the city. Even they have a bus transportation but I recommend better to a rental car because It will more flexible and easy if you need to go every day for sightseeing, a day trip or going to the restaurant or mini market.


Mr.P and I, we had rented a car and make us easy and help us a lot on our holiday. These pictures, it was my outfit on day 1. We did a sightseeing in Istron bay and around. I wore my white maxi dress and pom pom sandal. We had been visited beaches in around Istron and it was so amazing beaches and landscape. But I changed my pom pom sandals to tracking sandals as the road to the beach is some of them has so many stones and rocks. I recommend to not wearing high heels when you're visiting this place. I guarantee you'll not use it as having a holiday in Crete is more adventure holiday. I recommend, bring enough sandals that really comfortable for a walk, tracking sandal and sneaker. I also brought one high heel but I don't wear it at all. The weather is really fantastic on the first day we're in Crete. Even when you're going to the restaurant, mostly wearing sandals like pom pom sandals or gladiator sandals or other nice sandals. The road to the beach also mostly so much stone and rocks and steep road.  If you rent a car, you can go trip around and stop by from one beach to another beach is just closed each other or from mountain range to another with a very fantastic view. 
Its perfect weather to take a lot of pictures and fantastic background.Carefully driving is recommended as the road on this island, are more adventure road and very curve. The beach is so clear crystal in turquoise color and very clean. Great for swim, snorkeling and sunbathing. No other word than paradise island.  


I think it would be enough for our first day that we did a drive around and try to know about this area and I hope you like my outfit. We have found some beautiful beaches and try to eat Greek foods at a nice and cozy local restaurant. Greek salad and mixed grilled plate for 2 person. Greece is popular for good food and also olive. I can find olive trees everywhere along the road and the mountain. Even in the garden from the restaurant owner. 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL & LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY MY VIDEO. 
Youtube: @euroasiafashionbykintan


Mr.P taken picture from the rooftop bar and lounge at Istron Bay Hotel at 5th floor. 

Hallo meine Lieben,
wie geht's Euch? Ich hoffe, dass Euch allen geht es gut. Jetzt kam ich wieder zu bloggen nach meiner langen Urlaub. Sicher, ich vermisse Euch alle. Wenn Ihr mir auf meine soziale Medien wie     Instagram und Facebook . Ich bin mir sicher, dass Ihr wisst, dass ich einen Urlaub auf Kreta habe. Also, zu meinem Post heute habe ich einige schöne Bilder von meinem Kreta Urlaub. Solche eine erstaunliche und ein fantastischer Urlaub Ich hatte. Wie glücklich ich bin, dass ich die Chance hatte, das Paradise Island und die Insel Gottes zu besuchen. Diese Reise, es war das erste Mal, dass diese Insel zu besuchen, und ich war von der wunderbaren und Schönheit dieser Insel und hat keine Begrenzung erstaunt und hat kein Ende ihrer Schönheit. Ausgehend von den Stränden, der Landschaft, der Mythologie, der Lebensmittel, die Gesichte und die Menschen sind wunderbar. Herr P und ich, wir waren in einem kleinen Dorf, Istron mit einer fantastischen und wunderschönen Hotel aufgerufen sind, Istron Bay Hotel genannt. Wir waren hier über 10 Tage und das Hotel liegt in einer wunderschönen Bucht gelegen, ist Istron Bay genannt. Bisher sind wir mit diesem Hotel mit einem freundlichen Personal sehr zufrieden und sehr hilfsbereit. Aber wenn Ihr den Aufenthalt in diesem Hotel, auf jeden Fall habt Ihr ein Auto und fahrt Ihr durch Selbst zu mieten. Da dieses Hotel etwas weit von der Stadt entfernt. Auch Sie haben einen Bus Transport aber empfehle ich besser einen Mietwagen, da es flexibler und einfacher, wenn Ihr jeden Tag zum Sightseeing benötigen, einen Tagesausflug oder zum Restaurant und Minimarkt.

Herr P und ich, wir hatten ein Auto gemietet und machen uns einfach und fleksibel auf unseren Urlaub. Diese Bilder, es war mein Outfit an Tag 1. Wir haben die Sehenswürdigkeiten in Isron Bay und rund um. Ich trug meine weiße Maxikleid und pom pom Sandale. Wir hatten die Strände besucht worden, um Isron und es war so toll Strände und Landschaft. Aber ich habe meine pom pom Sandalen Sandalen zu verfolgen, wie der Weg zum Strand ist etwas von Ihnen hat so viele Steine und Felsen. Ich empfehle nicht das Tragen von Hoheschuhe Wenn sie diesen Ort besuchen. Ich garantiere Euch, Ihr wird es nicht als ein Urlaub auf Kreta ist mehr Abenteuer Urlaub. Ich empfehle, bringen Ihr genug Sandalen, die wirklich für einen Spaziergang komfortabel, tracking Sandale und Sneaker. Ich habe auch eine High Heel aber ich kann es nicht tragen. Das Wetter ist wirklich fantastisch am ersten Tag sind wir auf Kreta. Auch wenn Ihr das Restaurant, meist Sandalen wie pom pom Sandalen oder Gladiator Sandalen oder andere schöne Sandalen. Der Weg zum Strand auch meistens so viel Stein und Felsen und steile Straße. Wenn Ihr ein Auto mieten, können Ihr auf Weltreise und stoppen, indem von einem Strand zum anderen Strand ist nur untereinander oder von Gebirge zu einem anderen mit einem sehr tollen Blick geschlossen. Seine perfekte Wetter zu nehmen eine Menge Bilder und fantastischen Hintergrund. Vorsichtig fahren, da die Straße auf dieser Insel empfohlen, sind mehr Abenteuer Straße und sehr Kurve. Der Strand ist so klarer Kristall in Türkis und sehr sauber. Ideal zum Schwimmen, Schnorcheln und Sonnenbaden. Kein anderes Wort als "Paradise Island".

Ich denke, es wäre genug für unseren ersten Tag, den wir haben ein Laufwerk um und versucht Ihr, über dieses Gebiet zu kennen und ich hoffe euch gefällt mein Outfit. Wir haben einige schöne Strände finden und versuchen, griechische Lebensmittel auf ein nettes und gemütliches Restaurant zu essen. Griechischer Salat und gemischte gegrillte Platte für 2 Person. Griechenland ist bekannt für gutes Essen und auch Oliven. Ich kann Olivenbäumen finden überall entlang der Straße und die Berge. Sogar im Garten neben vor den Restaurant. 
A very fantastic view from the rooftop bar and lounge at 5th floor. 
The front view from the hotel where I stayed, from the Istron Bay. 

Such an amazing landscape and scenery from the rooftop bar and lounge.

The view from my balcony on the left side. 




The view from my balcony from the right side. 
So beautiful view from the restaurant and I really enjoyed my breakfast every morning with this view. 








    I don't know the name from this bay, but Mr.P and I, we were stopped by on our drive around. 
This is the second bay that we have been visited on my our first day drive around at Istron Bay, Crete. 













One of our favorite restaurant.


Olive tree on the side of the restaurant. 


Greek salad, we ate this almost every day. 

Mixed grilled plate for 2 person. 


Black olive directly from the tree. 




Such an amazing bay with crocodile form. 


A beautiful and small cathedral in a small village closed to the bay. 




A secret and beautiful beach and a bit difficult to get there, we should be walked down to the beach with rocky road. 

What I Wore:
White dress - unknown/ Pom-pom sandals - Deichmann (similar here)/ Summer Hat - Similar here/ 


Thank you for stopping by on my blog and for all your lovely comments. 
Stay gorgeous and have a wonderful week ahead.
Vielen Dank für dein Besucht an meinem Blog und alle die liebe Kommentare. 
Bleibt schön und ich wünsche Euch alle eine schöne Woche voraus. 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

14 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Wooow, what a wonderful place! Looks like a piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Indeed dear this place like a peace of heaven and I can't stop felt in love with this beauty. Thank you so much dear. XOX

      Delete
  2. Everything looks gorgeous and you my dear, look stunning! Always loved Crete, I love looking pictures of it. I wish I'll get to visit there one day :-) Sounds like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much my dear for your an awesome compliments. Yes, Crete is an amazing paradise and I hope you can visit there soon. And I had a fantastic holiday in Crete. Kisses dear. XOX

      Delete
  3. These photos look like a dream I have Crete and the mediterranean on my wish list. Love your look as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much dear for your a great comment. Crete is an amazing paradise on earth. You shall go there, hope you can visit Crete soon. XOX

      Delete
  4. Crete is absolutely stunning. I could stare at those vistas for hours. You look like you fit in beautifully with the gorgeous background! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh..thank you so much my dear for your a wonderful compliment. Hope you really enjoyed my pictures. Wish you have a great weekend. Kisses xo

      Delete
  5. Wow looks like such an amazing holiday spot - and so sunny! Great photos, really captured the beauty of Crete :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your a great compliments. Yes, its always so sunny here and great for capturing some pictures. Wish you have a great weekend. Kisses xo

      Delete
  6. Those are some great photos! It looks like you had a lot of fun for this trip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your a great compliment dear. Have a great weekend. Kisses xox

      Delete
  7. Hallo liebe Kintan, Dein weißes Kleid ist wunderschön, so wie Du auch! Hoffentlich geht es Dir gut!
    With love from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Kintan, ich wünsche Dir von Herzen noch eine wunderbare Woche! Alles Liebe von Rena <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8