Sunday, September 14, 2014

BLACK MAXI FOR SUMMER-GERMAN HOLIDAY











Hello ladies,here is my late posted from my summer holiday last month in Germany.These pictures are now is posted on Instagram.I was wore this black maxi and snake printed wedges for dinner out and party on summer.So sorry for late posted on my blog.This dress was so thin and light to wear on hot summer and absolutely comfy.I love this dress the way on high cutted off on right leg looking more sexy and feminin looks.It was my favorite maxi dress on this summer.I did combination with strong colour snake wedges make this oufit brighter and white glasses.Anyway,it was had a great dinner out and party on last summer holiday and this outfit is really made my summer evening so awesome.I hope you guys enjoy my posted and i would really appreciate to hear from your opinion and comment on this outfit.

Thank you and have an wonderful Sunday all...!!!

With love & kisses xoxo

Kintan

7 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. i love this post :D i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kintan! Thank you very much for your kind comment on my blog!
    I like very much LBD in all styles. I think always look really good and your shoes make the outfit an special touch.
    Xoxo
    Gaby
    http://newcitylooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your heels and the location is just perfect :)
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/09/kylie-lip-kits-true-brown-k-and-dolce-k.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE heels! Hope you had a great time in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heels are just perfect! Loving this outfit :-)

    ~ Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a maxi!! And black is SUCH a flattering color for anyone! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress and shoes! You look like a doll:) love it:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8