Thursday, September 11, 2014

DAILY STYLE WITH PURPLE & BROWN





Hello lovelies,here is my late post from weekend outfit with purple summer dress.This dress from C&A is so comfy for daily specially for summer or hot weather like here in Bangkok.And this time i choose combo colour with brown as Handbag and summer sandal both are from Taywin.The summer sandal from Taywin is comfy for long walk or have a long shopping day.I don`t feel pain or tired wore this sandal.And for more cool i take glasses from Ray-Ban.I love this glasses where still trend at the moment.Have a beautiful day lovelies.Please stay tuned for more coming up post.
Have a beautiful day lovelies....!!!
With Love & kisses xoxo
Kintan

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Thank you so much +Terry S.Love this colour too at the moment.;-)

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8