Monday, September 15, 2014

GERMAN SUMMERLOOK WITH TIGER MAXI DRESS










These pictures is from my summer holiday in Germany.My summerlook with tiger maxi dress for my streetfashion.These pictures was posted on Instagram.This outfit i wore were i did shopping day and combination with sight seeing day.I love animal printed style,and this outfit it was perfect choose for those day.This maxi dress is really comfy to wore specially open shoulder for hot summer.And i really enjoyed my holiday in Germany.I love this country and i love this city.Germany is my second home.These pictures was taken in a sweet city Bremen,Germany.This city is really amazing,many culture and many old houses,were i never feel bored to do sight seeing again and again.I hope you guys enjoyed my other posted and i would really appreciate of all your comment and opinion of these posted.

Thank you for passing by on my page....!!!
Have a great week ahead....!!!

With Love & Kisses xoxo

Kintan

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Ill be looking forward to more of your future posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for passing by and following my blog
      dear Vivid.I'll follow you back.
      Keep in touch.
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8