Thursday, September 18, 2014

ORANGE FLORAL FOR SUMMERLOOK- German Summer Holiday Part 3

















Hello good morning from Bangkok guys,another photos posted from summer holiday in Germany.I wore orange floral dress and orange handbag for my sight seeing and shopping day.It looks fresh outfit for summer.It was really enjoyed and had fun sight seeing around this beautiful and sweet city Bremen.Visited Bremen Cathedral(Bremer Dom) and the museum.Chilling around the city and enjoyed the oldest building with so many culture from hundreds years ago.And the weather is so perfect to chilling outside is not too hot for summer.I really enjoyed this fresh air when i´m here before heading back to my current living in Bangkok.I really love summer time in Germany is not too hot like in Bangkok.Hope you enjoy to read my page and my photos.
I´m waiting of your comment and opinion.Thank you guys...!!!
Have a wonderful day...!!!
With Love,
Kintan

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8