Sunday, September 07, 2014

PURPLE NIGHT

 








Hello lovelies welcome again to my fashion blog diary...,i`m back to posting some of my last outfit from some days ago.I choose to wore purple dress for a special night.Yes,this is were my husband birthday dinner.As his favorite color,and i´m absolutely happy to wore this dress on his special day.I do combination with some accesories and purple heels.And we had a great night to spent a special evening at Italian Restaurant.It was great choose,to celebrate his birthday dinner at Italian Restaurant as he love Italian foods.I`m glad and thank you that you guys passing by to check it out some of my posted,please leave some comment about my outfit
.I wish you all have a wonderful Sunday and stay fabulous lovelies......!!!<3
With Love & Kisses xoxo
Kintan

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Thank you so much Terry,for your nice comment.I really appreciated.Yes,for sure i`ll following back.;-)

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8