Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stay Cool With Denim Outfit

Hello lovelies,how was your day?I hope you all have a fantastic day.Let´s talk about denim style.Who´s love a denim style?Yes,i´m one of them.I love this denim style sometime.I thing this kind of outfit is always comfort to wear on daily activities,which very flexible and very easy going.Talking about denim jeans is always trend.Denim jeans we can wear in any kind of weather specially in winter or even here where i living in hot tropic Bangkok.And this time i wore my denim outfit were i picked from my wardrobe.

And blue denim jeans is always great combination with many different color.We can added combination with white,red,green or yellow or exactly in blue color.This time i added combination with white T-shirt and west blue jacket and some black accesories and my angkle bootie.Did you see my blink..blink...hat,angkle bootie,west jacket???Yeach...i love outfit or accesories with blink..blink...;-).Yesss...this outfit it was brighten my day.








What I Wore
West Jacket-The Cove
T-shirt-Bremen shop
Jeans-Ingalls
Bootie-Deichmann
Bracelet-Forever 21
Ring-Forever 21
Earing-Forever 21
Hat-Jomtien Boutique






 Thank you for stopping by and reading guys.
Hope you all enjoy my posted and wait your opinion.
Have a good day guys...!!!
With Love xoxo,
Kintan
Follow me on
Bloglovin´/Google+/Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/LookBook/Youtube

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Nice pic

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Bollywood

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8