Sunday, June 07, 2015

Borobudur Temple With Love- (Indonesian Holiday 2015)




Hello my dearest bloggers,i hope you all enjoying your weekend so far.Yeach...today i just staying home and have a lazy Sunday.And now,i have my time to continue share with you all my holiday pictures from Indonesia.And these pictures was taken at Borobudur Temple,located in Magelang,Central Java,Indonesia.This Temple is one of World´s Heritage and the largest Buddhist  Monument in the world.This Temple is located in my hometown,in a small city were i born and i growed up.And of course is always great and amazing feeling to spend my time with my family in my own city.Which i have so much memory,story and love in my childhood.How i often i visited this place in my childhood and played around with my friends.But nowadays,still i visited this Temple as well,while i visited my family.

I recommend you guys,when you wanna visit Indonesia,this place should be in your "A MUST VISIT".Because this Temple have his own unique,differently,history,spiritual,charming and his own natural beauty.Once you´re here,you´ll have an unforgetable moment and you feel like in different world.The place that you can stay while you wanna visit this Temple,you can stay in Magelang or Yogyakarta city.These two cities is also convinience place to stay.And you can combine to visit another amazing Temple in the nearby as Prambanan Temple or Sultan Palace in Yogyakarta or adventure trip to visit the most active volcano the world it called Merapi Volcano.Yogyakarta is nearby from Magelang city,it have so many nice hotel to stay and so many cultures and tradition and of course delicious culinary.And of course the people here,is the most friendly people i knew.

Hope you enjoy my pictures and wish you all have a fantastic weekend my loves...!!!

 With love xoxo,


































I was wearing,
Top-Bershka/Pant-Emily Wear/Shoes-Geox/Glasses-Ray-Ban/Necklace-Mallioboro shop/Bag-Hua-Hin Boutique

Follow me,
Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/LookBook/Google+

15 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Hello dear,thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice comment.Kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defo good tourists attraction place. Great images! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Missy,thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and leaving lovely comment.
      Keep in touch.xoxo

      Delete
  3. Very cute and colorful outfit dear!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos , you beauty!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really beautiful place. I love indonesia too.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear.Glad that you love my home country too.
      Have a good day.Keep in touch.Kisses

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love your beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for stopping by and leaving your nice comment.Keep in touch.<3<3

      Delete
  7. Hi dear!
    Wow amazing place, so beautiful
    ANd love your top
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Arien,thank you so much for your visited and a lovely comment.Have a great day.Kisses

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8