Friday, August 14, 2015

German Summer Festival Maritime 2015 With Black & White Stripe



Hello lovelies,

What´s up guys??I hope you had a amazing week so far.I wanted to shared with you guys,my outfit for Maritime Festival here in Germany.I choose denim look with skinny denim jeans and stripe sweater.As this festival is in a small harbour in Bremen,Germany.So i decided wearing a comfy clothes as a bit protected from breeze and windy in the harbour side.I know,it´s summer time here but as you know when the sun is gone even in summer always temperature getting drop in the evening time.My outfit is matched for this event and i feel really confident and cozy outfit.I featured it with my new sporty shoes from Marie Claire as comfortable as it look and i´ve bought it in a good price.
Skinny jeans from Workshop is absolutely comfortable and stretch fabric.Anyway,i had an amazing time at Festival Maritime in Germany with many live music band,great German foods and end up with amazing fire work show.As i´ve been there also on last summer festival.I have some pictures from the beautiful sunset before the fire work started.It was fantastic views from the sunset and amazing scenery on summer sunset here in Germany.
Hope you enjoy my pictures and love to hear your though.
Wish you all have a amazing day.
 Kisses from Germany,xoxo















Live music band from the Maritime Festival 2015.



Beautiful sunset before the festival is ending and the amazing fire work is starting.


My look,
White Skinny Jeans-Workshop
Stripe Sweater-H&M
White Sneaker-Marie Claire
Boho Soulder bag-JJ Shop
Watch-Alexander Christie



10 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love these outfit ideas !
    the outfits are cute.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart for stopping my on blog.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  2. You always look good dear. The monochrome is such a cool look and this outfit sure shows a really chic side. Lovely!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Busola for your a lovely comment.And so glad that you love my outfit.
      Wish you have a great weekend.Kisses

      Delete
  3. beautiful image , sweater chic handbag is very beautiful !
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your nice comment.Wish you have a great weekend.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Terry for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love your choice of a distressed denim and stripe top, so lovely. <3 <3.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much dear Idu for your a great compliment.Glad that you love my outfit.
    Wish you have a wonderful weekend.Kisses xox

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8