Tuesday, November 08, 2016

How To Wear Beige Biker Jacket & Golden Snake Print Bag For Street Look


Hello my gorgeous readers, I hope you have a good start of the week. On my today post, I have my another street look on Autumn with my beige biker jacket and my golden snake print bag. Such a beautiful sunny day and I´m totally enjoyed this weather. So, I picked this outfit of the day with my skinny ripped jean, golden snake print bag, golden platform wedges and my beige biker jacket. I feel so comfort with my outfit and I still love my skinny ripped jean from C&A.
My golden snake print bag I bought it from Viva Loco about 2 or 3 years ago. I love this bag, look chic and decorative with some stone in golden color. It´s big space but a bit heavy too. That´s why I have to manage not to put a heavy belonging inside my bag. Lol... 
These are all my picked from my closet for my street look on Autumn. I love to wore golden look for Autumn as it compared with the golden Autumn leaves. 











Shop my Look:
Top - Unknown
Biker JacketClockhouse(C&A)
Skinny Ripped Jean - Clockhouse C&A
Platform Wedges Shoes - Deichmann
Bracelet - Viva Loco
Bag - Viva Loco 
EaringsForever 21
GlassesCharles&Keith
       
Thank you for reading guys and for all your comment on my last post.
Wish you have an awesome week ahead and keep warm.

Lots of Love,


18 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Amazing outfit Dear:)
    Have a great day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love that jacket especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect outfit for autumn - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely jacket, suits you so well and perfect for Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is absolutely gorgeous & that jacket looks so good on you :-)

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently discovered C&A clothing and I love it! You look fabulous! www.callmeliz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stylish lady! I like these golden tones.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coat and I definitely love the shoes you have on. Obviously they match your top perfectly but I'd love them for my without the bag too :D Looking great.
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you have styled this outfit, but I have to admit that my favourite part is actually your gorgeous shoes. I love the colour of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is amazing! ! I love the colour and the gold studs on the front. Great outfit! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that jacket! Looks fantastic on you and I can see myself wearing lots of different things with it! I love this, and your style is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect way to style a biker jacket. You look great.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit, looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely look! I love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the different colour and textures of this outfit are interesting and of course you pull them off amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit and the camel coloring looks great on you! It's a really unique way to pair the pieces in the outfit!
    xx Heather | stormywheather.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors in this look! You always have great fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8