Thursday, March 28, 2019

FALSE EYES LASHES PARADISE

Hello babes,
Spring has finally arrived, it's time to shine like a diamond. May you need some more make-up collection, to make you more beauty and attractive look, for the special look on spring. I know, you're beautiful as you're, but to make your look and your make-up look more perfect is not hurt anyone. Especially false eyelashes that so trends in the last decade. Then, you're right here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk. This company is a UK company and they provide tons of beautiful false eyelashes that fit your look, your face, and your eyes type. And yes, another good news is that this company also shipping to Europe and of course including to Germany. And you can find some trick and tips about lashes over there. Many thanks to False Eyeslashes.co.uk for these gorgeous eyelashes, that I really love them. As you see in these pictures, there are few different brands, as natural blooming lash from Kiss, wispies from Ardel Professional, Eylure Cosmetic London, Red Cherry Eyelashes with 100% human hair, precision clear lash adhesive from Revlon and Eyelashes applicator tool from FalseEyelashes.co.uk.

These false eyelashes are really fit perfectly your need, for you perfectly look. You can be chosen for a daily make-up look until for glam make-up look even very natural look.
There is no perfect make-up without beautiful lashes. Here is my review apply lashes using the natural flourish blooming lash from Kiss. It's super quick and easy to apply especially when using the eyelash applicator and it looks supernatural for a daily look make-up if you're such a busy woman, housewife or student.  




Applying this false eyelash using the eyelash adhesive from Revlon is really amazing, like a really strongest stick into the eyelash and holds the whole day even you just need a very little apply into the false eyelashes. I tried the false eyelashes for my working day and I just impressed how holds so long even how active I'm at work. By help from the false eyelashes, applicator makes this applying much easier than usual and it's a great help I would say. As I tried already some other brand for my eyelash adhesive, but I don't really feel satisfied since then I've found from Revlon. Million thanks to FalseEyelashes.co.uk for the best gifts and for introducing me to the best product and it's the best false eyelashes paradise. Don't forget to get yours and please visit their website get what you need.





Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. I love falsies because they have a power of doing all eye makeup.
    I have to admit that I don't really like putting them on, but it is just 5 minutes and the whole day they look great :)
    I always use Ardell Demi wispies :))
    Your look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear for your considered my post. Hope you like my pics. Have a wonderful day. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8