Sunday, June 16, 2019

HELLO SUMMER...!!!


Hello everyone,
Summer has finally arrived and this is what everyone is waiting for, and including me. Finally, it's time to shine and feel free to wear our summer dresses.
It's beach time or bikini time, or bike trip and picnic time in summer are always amazing. These pictures were taken when Mr.P and I, we did a bike trip and picnic to Aussen Alster when the weather was really hot. It's perfect weather for a bike trip and picnic time, the temperature is almost 30°C that day. Did you love bike trip and picnic also like us? With this activity in summer, we can feel close to nature and fresh air. Seeing all the little flower blooms, green grass has grown and the trees with green leaves have grown, all of these are a fantastic view around the road and lake. 
Let's talk about my look in this post, I wore my column dress with line mix from C&A. This summer is column dress on trends with line mix and it's the best material for hot summer when getting sweat it will soak the sweat. This dress with some buttons that make this dress more interesting and chicer. To complete my look I put some accessories, like hair scarf, earrings, and shade. I have 2 different looks on this post, that on my first look I pair this dress with a cat eyes shade and long statement earrings in orange and another look I put a hair scarf and my retro earrings from H&M with leopard details. And my snake print in terracotta color is complete my look. 

My Look:
Dress - C&A
Sneaker -Zara(similar here)
Bag - C&A
Sunglasses - Super(similar here)
Earrings - H&M(similar here)
Hair Scarf - H&M
















Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic Sunday/new week  ahead.

With Love xo, 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. You look amazing. This is really beautiful outfit. Thank you.
    originalluxury

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. It fits for casual wear.
    stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8