Sunday, January 26, 2020

HOW TO WEAR NEON GREEN SWEATER & KHAKI SKINNY PANT IN 3 DIFFERENT WAYS

Hello everyone,
this is my very first photo shot this year. I wore my neon green knit sweater and khaki skinny pant. Actually, this is my winter outfit from last weekend.
Neon green is absolutely look so shiny and bright color for this dark winter. If you may follow me for a long time, I love to play with bright color. As bright color always make us look so fresh, young, and happy of course. Don't you agree?
Especially in winter time when the weather is always so much dark and grey, and we love to play with color, it will make us more colorful life. Here are my 3 different looks:



SHOP MY LOOK:

Sweater - H&M(here)
Pant - Zara(herehere)
Jacket - Tom Taylor(here/ herehere)
Bag - LV
Cardigan - C&A(herehere)


LOOK NO:1
Neon green sweater with khaki skinny pant.





LOOK NO:2
Neon green sweater with khaki skinny pant and with extra knit cardigan. 



LOOK NO:3 
Neon green sweater with khaki skinny pant with yellow quilted jacket.




Wish you all have a wonderful day.

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

All Photos by Peer


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8