Tuesday, May 19, 2020

STAY FABULOUS & COMFY WITH FEMME LUXE



Hello babes,

I hope you do well and everyone has a wonderful new week so far. I hope the situation every day get better and we get back our freedom. How was the situation in your city? I hope you can all go back to your normal life even with carefully to social distancing each other. Here in Hamburg all the shops, shopping malls, hairdressers and restaurants now already open and we're slowly back to our normal life. You can support some local shops and restaurants in this situation, it may already open but If may not, you can also support and shopping in online stores. 
If may you still not sure to have contact with people outside, you can choose a cozy way with online shopping for example with Femmeluxefinery. If you may read my preview post, you may already know what I mean with this shopping online, that they have some good things at an affordable price. 

If you need some cozy pants such as Trousers, they have some major choices from different styles and colors. These trousers the best for chill out at home, movie day with family, or do some of your homework or your duty at home with cozy style. Or you need dresses for a night out or date night when all restaurants back to open, here some corset dresses it will fit your choice, your body, and your need. 
Do you need something sexy and refreshing outfit for your date night at home with your loved one than, I have recommended this black-lace-bodysuits. It's not only a sexy but elegant style and it will show s your beautiful body shape. 

Are you fans of denim? There are some jeans that you can find here that will fit your shape and your everyday look. For me, jeans are the best for an everyday look, as they are so comfy and easy to fit with every look and style. If you may get confused about which style fits you perfectly, then just go and click this website and you'll find what you need, such skinny jeans, moms jeans, from wide-leg jeans to high-waisted jeans.

Hi babes, I would like to show you what Im wearing in this post. I have some spring ideas to look fabulous and cozy at home with different looks.   

Youtube channel:





STAY ELEGANT & SEXY WITH BLACK BODY-CON DRESS



Black is the new red, and black is sexy. Don't you agree with this? Black body-con dress is "MUST-HAVE" in your closet. Especially this Black One Shoulder High Neck Bodycon Midi Dress - Sabrina Regular price is such a fabulous dress that you need for your date night, or a night out when later everything will be the better situation with the lockdown. What I love from this dress is one shoulder high it makes this dress something special look and eye-catcher. If you need to get more shape look and more slay on your spring/summer collection then I recommend you babes pick this dress on your wishlist. I'm sure you'll never regret it. 












BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY/NIGHT WITH ORANGE DRESS




If you feel sad or something to brighten your day/night than wearing this Orange One Shoulder Bodycon Mini Dress - Livia.  This orange dress with one shoulder style and classy ruffle will a great choice for your next night out with your girl's gang, date night, or just special occasions. For me, this dress is such a fabulous dress and fit me perfectly. I feel different and confident when I wearing this dress. I recommend you deeply this dress for your next wishlist.











STAY COMFY & COZY BUT CHIC WITH LOUNGEWEAR 





If you may need some cozy but chic outfit such loungewear then this loungewear Camel Crop Loungewear Set - Deanna and is perfect for you. This camel color loungewear in the set is super comfy but chic for your home chill out or your day out for a walk outside with partner or your doggie maybe. What I love the most about this set is the top in cropped hoodie style and long leg pants it shows a cozy look but chic. If you want to wear them for your daily walk you can pair them with your pair of heels or even your comfy shoes such as sneakers.


















This set Rose Short Sleeve Boxy Loungewear Set - Lacy I fell in love from the first sight, super comfy, super chic, and such a gorgeous color in rose. It's perfect for your home chill out or even your daily walk or shopping day with your family or your friends. If there something a better situation already I'm sure you wanna go out again and meet some of the girl gang that you already missing them for some month in this lockdown time, even with a cozy but chic outfit with this loungewear set. 











Thank you for reading babes, stay safe and healthy. 

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Trends & Taste:

All Photos by Peer



1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8