Saturday, October 23, 2021

MY BABY FUR NOT LITTLE PUPPY ANYMORE


Hello everyone,

Sometimes we can't be recognized how time flies by very quickly in our life. Summertime comes to an end and slowly comes the colder weather. Still can't say goodbye to summer but it's a reality that now falls season arrives. This time I would love to share with you my latest end-of-summer outfit with my babyfur(Cooper) that he's not a babyfur anymore. And again, I felt how time flows by very quickly, he's not a little puppy anymore. He's now 2 years and 4 months young. This kind of feeling I'm sure only some dog's mom can understand(though). Always remember when the time we picked him up and brought him to our home and finally his forever home. And just at the moment, all our life has changed in good and positive ways. And of course that we have to learn something new and new situations in our life have to settle. And that happened in the beginning when he's a little puppy where he needs so much attention, love, and much time in his life to train and learn so many new things. 


But finally, more than 2 years now that our life with him, so much joy, fun and happiness that we have shared each other, we'll never miss it anymore in our life. I have never have been this kind of experience in my life to have a dog in my preview life. He's now such a young doggo that looks mature his way. These pictures were in the latest summertime in Hamburg. Do you love a dog or maybe are you a dog mom like me?? Would love to hear your opinion and share your experience with your little puppy or doggo. 


Anyway, I hope you'll like my outfit in this post with my floral midi dress and floral printed. I linked a similar dress and bag below, if you may interesting. 

 





 









No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8