Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Winter is back....!!!

 



Hello everyone,

Who's ready to welcome spring?? If I have to say the truth, I'm one of them who's way happy with the spring season. But wait, what happened here in Germany. The wintertime is back, that's destroying my excitement about spring. But never lose hope and stay positive thinking. Even now, the weather getting worse than ever. I think almost 2 weeks ago, the weather was such a perfect spring beginning with so many sunny days and we were make a barbeque on the balcony, but suddenly came the winter chaos with snow, big storm and much rains. I hope that the real spring season arrives soon with a beautiful sunny day.


Anyway, these photos shooting we took about a month ago when the winter was still so damn cold but so beautiful sunny day. I wore my olive green puffer jacket and leather imitation pant. 
I wore my glove, winter hat, and wild printed scarf. This look keeps me warm and cozy feel whilst the weather is still so cold even on this sunny day and blue sky. 












SHOP THE LOOK




2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Great outfit!😍 Love your style❤

    https://marylyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe. So glad that you loves my style.xo <3

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8