Tuesday, October 17, 2023

BLUE MIDI DRESS HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK-EGENSE DENMARK(PART 2)



Hello everyone,

Here is another post about my last summer holiday in Egense-Denmark. In this post, I wore my blue midi dress which is an old dress, and old but gold isn`t? I love this dress and love the color. This dress is so lightweight and so perfect for a beach look. This location is at Egense-Denmark, if you may read my preview blog post, this place is our first week on our holiday in Denmark.



 This shot is in the morning after our breakfast and on the first day of our holiday. And the weather is so perfect for shooting day and enjoy the beach day. It was our first impression of this bay and this location. It was such a great impression, how quiet, super relaxed, and perfect location to fuel our energy back after a busy year. 










 

Thank you everyone for reading my blog and hope you enjoy and like my post. Please leave some comment or follow my other social media for stay connect with me. Wish you have an amazing new week and stay healthy. 




SHOP THE LOOK:



10 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. If you hadn't said at the beginning that this blue dress was old, I would have thought it was new~
    The blue-toned dress is very suitable for taking landscape photos and looks very nice.
    cloisonne handbags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much my dear for your nice compliment. Wish you have a great weekend. xox

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous dress dear Kintan
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much my lovely dear, wish you have a great weekend. kisses xo

      Delete
  3. This dress is lovely. I like the free fit and the blue esp. You look amazing. These photos remind me of summer.
    Don't miss my latest article- https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/10/decoding-instagrams-modesty-debate-are-revealing-trends-empowering-or-indecent.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thanks so much babe for such a great compliment for my look. Happy weekend babe. Kisses xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzie this dress is a stunner, it looks incredible on you, and indeed perfect fo the holidays.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much my dear Allie, it means so much for me. Wish you have an amazing weekend. xo

      Delete
  6. You look amazing in this blue dress. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe, for visting my blog and for your a great compliment. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8