Monday, May 14, 2018

CROP TOP & PLEATED SKIRT FOR AN EARLY SUMMER


Hello my loves,
how are you been? Talking about summer, it looks like that summer is closed to us and specially here in my wonderful city Hamburg. Which the weather in last couple of day get really hotter day by day from 20 degrees to almost 30 degrees. Is't not that hot?? Almost everyday now, I can wearing my hot pant and tank top and also some of my summer maxi that already some month just hang around on my wardrobe. So tell me how hot is the weather in your city at the moment?? On this post, I would like to show you my latest street look whilst i'm being a tourist in my own city Hamburg. This photo shooted, it was happend on last Friday when Mr.P and I, had an awesome day being a tourist in Hamburg. Luckily, on the last Friday, the weather is not really hot but also not really cold. It's actually a perfect weather for sight seeing and shopping day in Hamburg. But still that I can worn my crop top and my new plated skirt. How happy i'm that I can finally make my own decission what I want to wear, not always depend of what the weather is. So, i just like a summer kid that sooooo happy when the sun is comes out. Yes, who'll not be happy when summer is come?? 

Mr.P and I, we tried our best to enjoy the summer weather every second of the day. As Hamburg is also the best paradise for shopping and has a lot of cultures, that's why we never get bored to be a tourist in our own city. And in the last weekend we had the biggest harbour birthday in Landungbrücken, Hamburg, it has attracted alot of tourist all over the world. With a lot big ship parade from over the world, every once a year. Shopping, eating outside, ice cream time, coffee break and including sight seeing are one big packet that we did together on this day. 

I hope you like my street look that I worn on this post. This crop top, I have very rare to wear although I have bought this already few years ago. 
What do you think about my new pleated skirt from H&M? Did you see the detail the printed on the skirt? It's monkey printed, and it look very animal lover. 
I think it look so cute and something different. And my look, it would not be perfect without my boho summer bag and boho heels. 



Hallo Ihr Lieben,
wie geht es Euch? Sprechen über Sommer, es sieht so aus, dass der Sommer kommt nähe zu uns und speziell hier in meiner schönen Stadt Hamburg geschlossen. Das Wetter in den letzten Tag wirklich heißer Tag für Tag von 20 Grad bis fast 30 Grad. Es ist nicht so heiss?? Jetzt fast jeden Tag, ich kann meine kurze Hose und kurze Obereteil und auch einige meiner Sommer Maxi trug, die bereits einige Monate einfach auf mein Schrank hängen. Dann sagt Ihr mir, wie heiß ist das Wetter in Eurer Stadt im Moment?? An dieser Stelle möchte ich euch meine neuesten Street-Look, während ich bin ein Tourist in meiner eigenen Stadt Hamburg zu zeigen. Dieses Bild gedreht, es passierte am letzten Freitag, als Herr P und ich, hatten einen tollen Tag als Tourist in Hamburg war. Zum Glück, am letzten Freitag, das Wetter ist nicht wirklich heiß, aber auch nicht wirklich kalt. Es ist wirklich ein perfektes Wetter für Sightseeing und Shopping Tag in Hamburg. Aber trotzdem, ich kann meine Top und mein neues vergoldete Rock. Wie glücklich ich bin, dass ich endlich meine eigene Entscheidung was ich will zu tragen, nicht immer abhängig von dem, was das Wetter ist. Also, ich bin wie eine Sommer Kind, dass sooooo glücklich, wenn die Sonne scheint kommt. Ja, wer wird nicht glücklich sein, wenn der Sommer gekommen ist??


Herr P und ich, wir haben versucht, unsere besten im Sommer Wetter jede Sekunde des Tages zu genießen. Wie Hamburg ist auch die beste Paradies zum Einkaufen und hat eine Menge von Kulturen, das ist der Grund, warum wir nie langweilig sind ein Tourist in der eigenen Stadt zu sein. Und in den letzten Wochenende hatten wir die größte Hafen Geburtstag in der Landungbrücken, Hamburg, es hat viele Touristen der ganzen Welt angezogen. Mit viel grosses Schiff Parade aus der ganzen Welt, jeder einmal im Jahr. Shopping, Essen, Eis, Kaffeepause und einschließlich Besichtigungen sind ein großes Paket, das wir gemeinsam an diesem Tag tat.



Ich hoffe, dir gefällt meine Street-Look, dass ich auf diesen Post getragen. Dieses top, habe ich sehr selten zu tragen, obwohl ich diese schon vor einigen Jahren gekauft habe.

Was denken Ihr über meine neue Faltenrock von H&M? Habt Ihr das Detail sehen die auf dem Rock gedruckt? Es Monkey's gedruckt und es sehen sehr Tierfreund.
Ich denke, es ist so süss und etwas anderes. Und meine, es wäre nicht perfekt ohne meine boho Sommer Tasche und boho Heels. 














Summer time, it means ice cream time. Lol...




My Look:
Crop Top - New Look(similar here)
Pleated Skirt - H&M(similar here)
Boho Heels - Deichmann(similar here)
Boho Bag - H&M(similar here)
Shade - Zara(similar here)
Jeans Jacket - Promod(similar here)

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic a new week ahead. 
Vielen Dank für Eure besuch auf meinem Blog und für die schöne Kommentare. Ich wünsche Euch allen eine schöne neue Woche voraus. 

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:


All photos courtesy by Peer.T 

6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. What can I say? A beautiful lady in a beautiful city! Love the playful printed skirt, a perfect match for this crop top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thank you so much my dear Ocha. Your compliment made my day. Wish you have a great weekend and kisses from Hamburg. Kintan xox

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! The print on your skirt is so so lovely :-) I hope you’ve enjoyed these warm days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thank you so much darling for your a great compliment, as always make me so happy. Glad that you like it the skirt and my look. Wish you have a fabulous weekend. Kisses from Germany. Kintan xo

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful outfit! So vintage and chic! I love the bag, I was looking for a bag like this lately, they are so stylish and trendy!Kisses dear!
    Helene // Beautiful Is My Attire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Achhh....thank you so much dear Helene for your wonderful compliment, as always made my day. Yes, this bag lately in trendy and I also loved it so much. And thanks God finally I found one that I really love it. You can check it out at H&M, maybe they still have this bag. Good luck dear and wish you have a fabulous weekend. Kisses from Germany. Kintan xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8