Friday, December 21, 2018

MY CHRISTMAS LOOK ESSENTIAL FROM CITY TO NATURE



Hello everyone,
December is the most special month of the year. As there is Christmas season and end of the year, everyone always has a busy time trying to preparing this special moment with family or friends. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that all a bit in the panic moment, finishing the job routine and deadline before the year change to the new year, or buying some Christmas present and preparing for the holiday season. How do you manage all these things to not so much panic moment in December?
We have to prepare step by step and write down all the to-do list on the note and I'm sure some of you used this classic style. For myself I still love the classic style, using a note to write down all my to-do list. 



Here is my second look for Christmas market that I'm wearing fake fur coat from H&M and my ripped jeans I'm sure you know it, as I worn very often. My Burberry scarf lookalike is my fave scarf lately that I own for some years ago from H&M. This scarf is completely warm and so cozy for this cold season, especially when I was visiting the Christmas market and the bold color is just perfect to pair with black, brown color or red itself.  

I'm wearing:
Scarf - H&M(similar here)
Coat - H&M
Jeans - similar here
Boots - Deichmann(similar here)





I love December and the Christmas season where so much light up everywhere, especially in the evening time where outside getting darker. Cozy feeling it comes when outside darker and all the light up outside on the street or even at home. I love visiting Christmas market with all the finger foods(German sausage, fried almond, fried mushroom, etc) and the magic drink(gluhwein) and all the magical light, feeling like in winter wonderland. Please tell me what you love in December or Christmas season? 


I'm wearing:
  Scarf - H&M(similar here)
Coat - Anne L(similar here)
Overknee boots - Deichmann(similar here)
Earrings - H&M(similar)




















I'm wearing:
Padded Jacket - H&M(similar)
Pant - H&M(similar)
Boots - Taywin(similar)
Bag - Christian Siriano(similar)











Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your last day on 2018. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

MerkenMerkenMerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8