Monday, December 03, 2018

STREET STYLE: TOFFEE TRENCH COAT

Hello everyone,
Who's doesn't love trench coat?? A trench coat is always perfect for fall/winter or even for springtime, that we can always pair them with any kind of dress, sweater, blouse, jeans, and skirt. My outfit for a street style I choose my body-con dress with flower print from Zara and my classic toffee coat. This toffee coat is very easy going, as the color absolutely an easy and neutral to pair with some strong color. I swear that trench-coat is "A MUST HAVE" for every girl in their wardrobe. Don't you agree with me? Trench coat it has a special chic and stylish look for office outfit, party until street style. Toffee, beige, brown or even black they're the most popular colors, there is the easiest going with some bright colors. As my toffee coat such a neutral color, so I pair my look with a bright color body-con dress with floral colors, to make me look a bit bright and the last but not least is my fringe sandals in a camel color. How do you prefer to wearing your coat on your daily basis? Would you choose an outfit with skirt, jeans or dress?? 

Trench Coat: Burberry/ Bag: LV/ Dress: Zara/ Sandals: Deichmann/ Earrings: Claire












































Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic December ahead. 
With Love xo, 
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Wow!! You look beautiful <33 Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look, calling Spring :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8