Thursday, February 21, 2019

A RED ESSENTIAL FOR A SUNNY DAY


Hello everyone,
I feel like spring comes so early this year. Such a beautiful and fantastic sunny day in a few days in a row on mid-February, it's so perfect. These pictures were taken at Timmendorferstrand when the temperature on this day is about 15°C. Its perfect weather for a long walked through the promenade beachside and chill out in some cafe or restaurant as we did. Who's miss spring/summer so much like me? I think everyone needs this warm weather very quick after a very long winter with cold and dark weather. Spending this beautiful day in the beachside, having lunch at an Italian restaurant and taking some photo shooting, little shopping around the beachside shops and the end of our journey in the day we enjoyed the marvelous sunset that it's so rare we've seen. 

In this look, I wore a red essential starting from the coat, pant and also my multi-purpose bag(I called it multi-purpose bag because I can use a backpack, shoulder bag or even as a handbag). As red color always has a special place in fashion trends, and on the other side that red color has a special place in my heart and my closet as my favorite color. The pop of red you can just pair with a dark color or even bright color itself. The red color that determination of strength, courage, confidence, and power. 
And red color is perfect for my character and always help me to give me so much energy when I feel weak, stress or even demotivation or even unsecured. Do you believe about color determination as I do? Of course, I believed that every color has its own positive attitude and meaning. And I'm a person that always love to play with bright colors and I always believed that playing with color makes my life also more colorful and has so much positive energy comes into my life. 



What I Wore:
Coat - Orsay(here/here/here)
Sweater - C&A(here/here)
Red Jeans - H&M(here/here)
Sneaker - Zara(here/here)
Sunglasses - Six(here/here)















MY SECOND RED ESSENTIAL LOOK




                                                  Thanks so much again for reading my blog and have an awesome midweek ahead. 

                                                                                        With Love xo💋
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8