Tuesday, February 26, 2019

LOVE & HAPPINESS IS IN THE SUN


Hello my loves,
I'm sure everyone wishing a better day after a dark and grey day, just like me. A dark and grey day in winter time it can be so depressive, so this sunny day it helped me to motivate myself to smile and happy with just no reason. For me, it's so true that love and happiness is in the sun. Because I know myself, how hard is my day in the winter time when there's no sun for some days? It's a really hard day without sun, do you feel that too? Yessss...it looks like that spring comes on his way. Surely, I can't wait for springtime always so beautiful when all the flowers are bloom and all the leave are back to green and it looks so alive and can't be more beautiful and wonderful nature around. After winter time, spring is also one of my favorite seasons in the year. Starting last week that the weather here in Hamburg is a better and better, super sunny day and getting warm on the day time. I can only wear my sweater and my long jeans and chill out on the balcony and had barbeque time with Mr.P. It was our first BBQ time for this year and this time it was the best and we never did BBQ in the middle of February. 


In this look I wore again my yellow coat, I'm sure you know already if you follow me on my Instagram or my preview post here. The different from my preview look is that I pair this yellow coat with my regular black jeans with some black pearl details and my ankle boots that still one of the fave boots all of the time. Did you know why I love these boots so much? It's because flat and so comfortable whilst you have to work and long stand or for my daily wear. The yellow color is back to trend again this year and for the spring season. Nothing is new in this look but I hope you like same like as I do. How lucky in this photo shoot that the weather is really great that brought so much love and happiness. 




What I Wore:
Coat - Anne L(here)
. Jeans - H&M(here)
. Boots - Deichmann(here/here)
. Bag - Zara
. Sunglasses - Six(here/here)



Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic midweek ahead. 
With Love 💋
Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

10 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. You look so gorgeous dear! That coat is perfect and I like the entire outfit!
    Have a wonderful day!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..thanks so much dear for your awesome compliments and so glad that you like my look.
      Wish you have a fantastic day. xo

      Delete
  2. Liebe Kintan, in Deinem gelben Mantel siehst Du wunderschön aus und wie die Sonne selbst! Wunderbar, dass dieser sonnige Tag Deiner Laune so gut getan hat. Ich wünsche Dir noch viele weitere sonnige Frühlingstage.
    Liebe Grüße, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo liebe Rena, vielen lieben dank für den schöne Kompliments. Ich hoffe geht's Dir gut und da wunsche ich Dir auch einen wunderschönen Tag.
      Liebe Grüße, xo Kintan.

      Delete
  3. I love your bag, that's so pretty! Great coat too!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, glad to hear that you love the bag. Have a wonderful day dear. xo

      Delete
  4. So lovely and chic outfit dear!
    Coat and bag are super cute! :)
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your visit my blog. Glad that you like my look.
      Have an awesome day. xo

      Delete
  5. This yellow coat is so attractive dear :***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my dear, wish you have a great Sunday. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8