Sunday, December 29, 2019

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL WITH OUR PUPPY



Hello my loves,
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Now Christmas time is over and the memories it will stay in our hearts. After the hectic days and busy days, now everyone gets ready for the end of year celebration. So do I, I had a wonderful Christmas time with my family and my baby fur. As may you know, that last summer we had a new puppy, it means for our little one this Christmas time was the very first Christmas time for him. It was so much joy, happiness and so much fun to have him in our life. They're so much joy, that words are not enough to describe. 
He got so much Xmas present from us and he looks so happy with the presents. 
Let's talk about my look at this Xmas evening, I wore my romantic blouse with white and red flower printed. And for the bottom I wore my red leather imitate from Orsay. To make my look more festive and glam, I added a pair of golden earrings from H&M. And my red pump shoes a more elegant and classy look. 




SHOP MY LOOK
Blouse - Zero(hereherehere)
Skirt - Orsay(hereherehere)
Shoes - Deichmann(hereherehere)
Earring - H&M(herehereherehere)























Felt so tired after the Xmas party. 

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic last day on 2019. Stay safe and take care everyone. 

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

All Photos by Peer

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8