Tuesday, December 03, 2019

MY WINTER ESSENTIAL: A PLAID COAT, OVER KNEE BOOTS & BUCKET BAG




Hello my loves,
Well...hello December!!! Talking about plaid, I'm one of the plaid lover especially plaid coat or skirt or even pants. I would say that plaid is never out of trend or timeless. You can play with plaid in so many ways. You can wear a plaid coat for a working look or even a free time look. If you wear it for the working look you can pair it with a skirt, or long pants. If you may wear it for free time you can pair it with jeans, pants or even a skirt. And don't forget this plaid coat is also perfect to pair with high heels, boots or even over knee boots, depending on what an event, and weather. 

In this look I paired it with snake print long shirt with high collar, and for the bottom I choose a yellow pants, over knee boots and my bucket bag also in snake printed details. I love this bucket bag lately, which also trend this year. You can find it in some other brand, such as C&A, Zara, H&M.





SHOP MY LOOK:
COAT - ORSAY(here/here/here)
PANT - H&M(here/here)
BOOTS - DEICHMANN(here/here)
 BAG - C&A(here/here/here)



Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic December ahead.

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

All Photos by Peer


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8