Friday, January 22, 2021

GOOD BYE 2020 & HELLO 2021



Hello everyones,
Another year just arrived and New Year has begun good bye 2020 and hello 2021. Sorry, If may my post a bit late, but it was so much happened in the couple of weeks that cost so much time for me. As everyone knows what a difficult and very challenging year has 2020. With covid, maybe job or family lose. I pray for you and for all of us, there are so much strength, energy, and positive though may given you, your family and us. We hope that 2021, it will be the year that filled with a healthy, wealthy, successful and may all your wishes come true. Even how difficult 2020, I was so much learn in the past year, always more grateful with a little thing that I have and more humble. As for myself, it was also not an easy year, that I was busy to fight with my health and sickness that cost me so much energy and time. It's not always easy to always stay positive everyday, in this covid time when yourself fight with your own health and problem. 
But I believe that there are some way or God's help when there's a storm coming your way and your life. 

Let's talk about my looks in this post, It was 2 different looks. Look 1, it's from my Christmas look with red body con dress. This dress is so soft, elegant and also gorgeous for celebrate any event or occasion. 
Look 2, it's from my NYE with sparkle minidress, that it's perfect dress for a special occasion, like birthday party, NYE, or even Christmas time, ohh of course for girl night out with your girls's gang. Choose the right shoes for this dress and the right bag, and you're ready to rock it. 
Don't forget also to choose the right jewelry for this dress. 







LOOK NO.1: 
CHRISTMAS LOOK WITH RED BODY-CON DRESS











LOOK NO.2:
NYE STAYED HOME WITH SPARKLE DRESS



 











 Thank you for reading and wish you have a great weekend ahead.

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Trends & Taste:

All Photos by Peer


Shop The Post

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. e, bye!
    TY for the useful info! I would not have gotten this otherwise!
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8