Thursday, January 28, 2021

LOOKBOOK: WINTER 2021


Hello babes,

Wintertime is still here and on my post today I have several look-book from winter 2021. I hope this winter this year I see snow a bit more than usual, but sadly not. We had a bit of snow last week here in Hamburg but not much as I wish for. I remember when I saw snow about 10 years ago here in Hamburg, it's so much and wonderful. Nowadays, it seems so difficult to see snow in that amount, as climate change is now getting serious. 



Let's talk about my look-book in this post. For my look-book no.1 I wore a black puffer jacket in a knee-length. And this jacket I bought from zero but I find a similar item for you below. It looks like that black color now back to trends, as you can easy to pair it with any color and bold color to find the right combo. This time I pair my black puffer jacket with a red winter scarf and Leo hat and my combat boots are now my favorite pair for winter. 


 











Lookbook No.3
Play With Plaid Coat & Combat Boots




The plaid motive is always never out of trends and I would say it's timeless. Especially in the wintertime, a plaid coat always looks cozy and yet chic. Or even a plaid as the skirt shows a winter look and coziness. 

This plaid coat can easy to pair with any bottom as jeans, wide pants, or even a midi skirt or mini skirt. 
Depend on how you want to style it and what kind of occasion. In this look, I pair my plaid coat with jeans, combat boots, and again my Leo hat. 








 







Lookbook No.3
Feeling Cozy With Teddy Coat



Teddy coat is the coziest and warmest coat for the wintertime, plus an extra beanie hat. This winter is cold enough to wear a teddy coat and beanie hat. I'm so glad that I bought this coat at the big sale last year from zeroit's worth it. This coat is one of my fave coats this winter. This coat also perfects to pair with skinny jeans, skirt, wide pants, or even dresses. 








With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Trends & Taste:

All Photos by Peer

SHOP THE POST

5 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Such a lovely outfits, you look gorgeous in all of them!
    Happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much my dear.
      Wish you have a great weekend. xo

      Delete
  2. I'm having a small issue I can't get my reader to pickup your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.
    and sharing. I wish you good luck with your website in the future and you can be sure I'll be following it.
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8