Monday, February 08, 2021

STYLE HACKED: HOW TO WEAR LEOPARD FUR COAT(IMITATE) ON SNOWING DAY

 




Hello everyone,
in this post, I have some snow outfits for you that we did photoshoots on last weekend, where we had a snow fall in the weekend. If you may read my preview post, that I wish to have snowfall this winter, but then just in the next day, we have this snow-white on last Friday morning. But the weather prediction for this weekend, that the snow will come again this weekend, and I hope everyone stays safe and not so much snow chaos.
I have a few winter look-book in this post and some snow outfits to stay cozy and stay warm on this very cold day. 


SHOP THE POST


Look-Book No.1

Leo Fur Coat & Grey Skinny Jeans






A fur coat(imitate) does not only look nice but also always keep us warm in this winter season and especially on snowing day. A fur coat is always in trend nowadays and they have several colors and styles. I have not much, but I have only 3 fur coats and this leopard fur is one of them. And leopard fur coat is one of my fave fur coat from 3 of them. This one is thick and keeps me warm on a cold day(-7°C). 











Look-Book No.2 

Leopard Fur Coat & Skinny Jeans With Metal Pearl on the Side




This Leo fur coat you see already on my look above and this the most comfortable and thicker fur coat for this winter. If you like something wild look like me, then a fur coat with leopard printed or snake printed it give the touch of a wild look, brave and yet chic. For this look, I pair it with other jeans, it's skinny jeans with metal pearl on the side. This is my first time that I wore these jeans, as I bought them from H&M about 2 years ago on sale. 



SHOP THE POST


                                                                                  







SHOP THE POST

                                                                                  

With Love xo, 

All Photos by Peer

3 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really some awesome advice. Keep it up, my colleagues would love this.
    This really is such a wonderful resource that youre offering and you give it away for free. I take pleasure in seeing sites that realize the worth of delivering a RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I reference some of this on my page if I post a link back to this page?
    nice and an very facinating post to check out on this nice site! Never write any input only now just could not resist ..
    Automatic Screw Feeder Machine

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8