Thursday, February 18, 2021

SNACKING RECIPE: BRUSCHETTA WITH RUCOLA SALAD



Hello everyone,
Today I'm not talking about fashion or beauty but I would like to talk about food recipes. This time my simple recipe how to prepare bruschetta with fresh rucola salad and another one with some cheese.
 
Now, are you interested to know about this recipe? This snack such quite easy peasy to make and also very quick to prepare, for an evening with family or a special weekend with friends or with your visitor. 


RECIPE:
 
Baguette(sliced)

 1/2 pack rucola salad

 4 big tomatoes

1 handful green olive

 4 jalapeño 

2 tsp olive oil

1 pinch white pepper

1 pinch salt

Fresh cheese(any taste)

4 bars parsley

Gouda or Emmentaler cheese(cut thin sliced)


PREPARING:

Cut into sliced the baguette and rub it at first with fresh cheese then follow topping it with rucola.

- Prepare a bowl and spoon, cut thin sliced jalapeño and olive and cut into ice cube the tomatoes.

- Stir together in a bowl with olive oil and follow by the salt, white pepper, and garlic powder. 

- Topping it on the baguette one by one. 







For my second recipe I just put the same ingredients and put some extra cheese on top. But for the first plate recipe I don't put cheese for the topping. 






Hope you enjoy this simple recipe and accompany with a glass of wine it will be perfect. Cheers babes...!!!


With Love xo, 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so much. Aw, this was a really great post. In theory Id like to write like this also - taking time and real effort to make a good article but what can I say I procrastinate RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8