Monday, February 22, 2021

SAY HELLO TO YELLOW & LEOPARD PRINT



Hello babes,
As this weekend we had a sunny day in Germany. It's time for a dress-up and even not plan to go anywhere, as still lockdown here. But why not, play dress-up just for the camera. How was the weather in your city? Do you have a sunny weekend like us here? The weather forecast shows it will be warmer for a couple of days, hopefully, it will be true. Just a week ago we had a snowy day, but I'm so happy when spring comes earlier this year. 

I wore a yellow curry sweater from Zara that I bought a few years ago and I pair with my skirt in leopard print, and to look a bit fresh and spring feeling I put scarf on my hair this also in leopard print. 
My camel bootie and crossbody bag in crocodile print. Do you like my look the same like I do? I hope yes. 

You can play dress-up with this leopard skirt. You can pair a blouse in any color for spring or summertime. Something easy to pair and super light to wear for spring/summer. And for the shoes for sure you can choose as you wish, you can pair it with bootie as I do or even flat shoes, until pump or high heels. 

SHOP THE POST


















Do you a bandana or scarf lover? I love to play a bandana or scarf for my hair, especially in spring/summertime. It's something fresh, pretty, and yet elegant to pop-up your look.
There are plenty of different styles and prints on it, in the market that you can buy and pair with your clothes or dresses. This kind of scarf is multifunction, it can use for hair, or tight up on your head as a bandana or you can tight up as hair bun or ponytail. And of course as accessories as tight around for your neck. 






SHOP THE POST
















With Love xo, 



3 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love that outfit! You look fabulous dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much my dear. Wish you have a great midweek.
      Kintan xo.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for blogging this, it was quite helpful and told a ton
    When I click your RSS feed it looks like a whole lot of weird text, is the issue on my side?
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8