Tuesday, February 23, 2021

AMAZON DESIGNER BAG DUPES: ALL UNDER 50€

 





Hello everyone,

Talking about the bag, who doesn't love the bag as a woman? I'm sure every woman crazy about bags, shoes, and make-up. That's why in this post I would like to share with you my amazon designer bag inspire. As everyone knows designer bag is always so much expensive and for sure not everyone can afford to buy this crazy price that in the market can offer. 


So here it's some alternative bag that we can still look chic and fashionable but still we can buy with affordable price. I have 5 bag inspirations that I have found from my amazon wishlist and now would like to share them here with you. 


1Angleliu Women's PU Casual Chain Handbag, Fashion Shoulder Bag, Glitter Bag (here)

2Travistar Women's Shoulder Bag, Small Chain Shoulder Strap Crossbody Bag, Lingge Bag, Shoulder Bag, Evening Bag, City Bag, Leather Fixed Shoulder Bag, Multifunctional Bag, khaki (here).
This bag is look like Chanel Le Boy in beige color and this dupes cost only 21€. This bag is perfect for day out or even evening bag. This beige color is super easy for everyday bag. 


3Cllym Mahjong Bag, 3-in-1 Shoulder Bag, Luxury Handbag, Polyurethane (PU) Leather Carry Bag, Ladies’ Fashion (here).

This bag just reminds me of a Louis Vuitton bag with a brown color and three pieces that are called multi-pochette accessories. This bag also one of my favorite bags from Louis Vuitton. It's so pretty, chic, and also the perfect choice for the fashionista. The real one costs about 1600€ and this the dupes one only cost 30€.



4YALUXE Shoulder bag clutch women's leather chain retro style 3 in 1 handbag zip with small bag, red
     (here)

5. YALUXE Women's Genuine Leather Shoulder Bag Fashion Multi 2 in 1 Zip Handbags with Coin Pocket (here).

These 2 bags look like a Prada bag and these dupes look so chic and gorgeous. The designer one costs about 1220€ and the dupes one only cost 37€ and 40€. This designer one is also one of my favorite bags from Prada. 




With Love,




4 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. These bags are really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe. I hope you like my post.
      Wish you have an amazing weekend.
      Kintan xo

      Delete
  2. Very cute bag choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe. Wish you have an amazing Sunday.
      xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8