Wednesday, March 03, 2021

EARLY SPRING LOOK-BOOK

 

Hello babes,
How was your week so far? It looks like spring has arrived earlier this year even that the weather still confusing, one-day sunny day and a bit warmer and another day cloudy with colder temperature. However, I have a spring look-book in this post that I would love to share here with you. 

SHOP THE POST



LOOK-BOOK NO.1
CAMEL COAT & RED PANT




Camel trench coat for springtime is never out of trend. I love a long coat lately, as a long coat looks chic and stylish but this kind of length gave a warm feeling. This color is super classic and super easy to pair with bold color. A camel trench coat is absolutely a must-have in your wardrobe. Choose the right bag and shoes for this coat. And for this look I choose my Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis bag with my camel bootie. 













LOOK-BOOK NO.2
STRIPE SWEATER DRESS





The stripe sweater dress is perfect for a spring day, it super comfortable to wear for a 
weekend, running an errand, or even day-out or shopping day(exception when it's no more lockdown). It is designed as body-con and with stretch 
material and super easy to pair with a long coat, biker jacket, or even blazer if you want to look a bit formal. I pair this look with the same bag and bootie. If you looking for the perfect shoes, actually this sweater dress you can pair with ankle bootie, high knee boots, high heels or even sneaker(if you wanna just to wear for running an errand, or shopping day it may more comfortable). It will not hurt your feet(though). 







                                                    
With Love xo, 



SHOP THE POST

3 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Love both spring looks dear!
    Kisses

    https://bambolai.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much dear Ivana, so glad that you love both of them.
      Happy Sunday my dear.
      Kisses xo, Kintan.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for blogging this, it was quite helpful and told a ton
    When I click your RSS feed it looks like a whole lot of weird text, is the issue on my side?
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8