Wednesday, March 24, 2021

BEING A TOURIST IN MY CITY - VISITED St.MICHAELIS CHURCH WITH AN AMAZING SKY VIEW FROM HAMBURG


Hello everyone,
In this post, I would love to share about being a tourist in my city(Hamburg). This visit before this pandemic happened, was in summer 2019. Hamburg is such a beautiful city in the world. This city has almost everything that we need. This city has enough city park, city lake, shopping center and shopping street with most luxury brands and beautiful and cozy Café in every corner, bakery, bars, nightlife and of course some historical buildings or Church. I always love the city where has a city park, city lake, and Café on every corner of the city. 


This post is about my last visit to the most popular and the most charming Church in Hamburg and this Church called St.Michaelis Kirche. This Church is located in Hamburg city were very closed to every transportation and such as S-Bahn and U-Bahn. I recommend you to visit this church when you're in Hamburg, it's worth your visit. This Church with a high tower and with a sky view around Hamburg city. And I recommend that you have to visit this Church to the high tower because you can see more the history of this Church and also the view that shows all of Hamburg city. 






And this is my favorite view from this sky view is the Elbphilharmonie Hamburg. This is located near Hamburg Harburg- Landungbrücken. This place is perfect for you who may love to watch and enjoy an Orchestra concert. So, if you may have the interest to watch and booking some concert when you're in Hamburg then you can visit this website, Elbphilharmonie Hamburg






Besides talking about tourists in my city-Hamburg, let's talk about my outfit in this post. I wore very denim and casual look in this sight-seeing day tour. From the top, I wore an elegant blouse from Zero and cover it with a denim red biker jacket that makes me look more casual. And for the bottom, I wore skinny jeans with a red stripe on the side and my favorite sneaker from Zara. My Valentino bag dupes that with no logo, I love this bag so much. This bag is a very spacious and very attractive color. It's perfect for sight-seeing day or shopping day as you can put in as many things as you need. Below you can find all the look details that I link to similar items. 


SHOP MY POST












Martin Luther(1483-1546) statue that look so great stand outside in the side from St.Michaelis Kirche. 




Outside view from the St.Michaelis Kirche(Church), look so great, charm and amazing. This Church was built for the first time in 1647-1750 and the second build was 1750 - 1906 and the third build was in 1906 (after bomb attacked and damaged from the war). And it was continuing to build in 1983. For more details about this historical Church, you can visit this site, St.Michaelis Kirche Hamburg

 






Hamburg city sky view this is the view from the St.Michaelis Kirche(Church), even you can see the most beautiful city lake (Aussen Alster/Binnen Alster). I was amazed by this view and I can't get enough with this view from the city where now my current living and my favorite city in this world. 





This view is from Hamburg TV Tower is called Heinrich-Hertz-Turm. 




Another amazing sky view that you can see all the amazing Churches that we have in Hamburg. 



An amazing view from Elbphilharmonie hamburg that I took this pictures from another perspective and closer view then other pictures. 





You can go up here and you can have another view from Hamburg.







This is Hamburg hamburg- Landungsbrücken the view from St.Michaelis Kirche that I took this picture. 






The Church hall that look so great and amazing from inside. 







St.Michaelis Kirche(Church):
Address: Englische Planke 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Open time
From November until March from 10A.M until 18P.M
Mai until September
Monday until Sunday: 09 – 20 Uhr
Oktober
Monday until Sunday: 10 – 19 Uhr
(for the last visit, please come 30 minute earlier). 
Ticket Price: Adult: 6,00 € 
Teenager: (15-17 years old): 5,00 
Kids:(3-14 years old): 4,00 € 
FYI: Please find your own information when they open in this pandemic(covid-19)



Wish you all have a wonderful day.

With Love xo, 


SHOP THE POST

6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Being a tourist in your own city is super fun. It makes you appreciate where you live so much more. I love these gorgeous, endless views!
    Hope you're having a great week!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right babe, it's really so much fun being tourist in my own city. Can't wait to do it again when the lockdown is over and normal life come back. Thanks so much, wish you have an amazing new week and stay healthy.
      Kintan xo.

      Delete

  2. interesting post and beautiful photos♥

    very beautiful city

    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. groomers that site recommended by national dog groomers association.
    Whats a little among teens?
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful architecture style! Love all the photos and your outfit too.

    Have a nice weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my dear, my city is so beautiful city. Very welcome to visit one day when the lockdown is over.
      Wish you have an amazing week. Kisses xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8