Tuesday, March 16, 2021

SPRING ESSENTIAL WITH A PLAID BLUE COMBO COAT



Hello everyone,
Talking about the plaid coat, it will never out of trends. This plaid coat always has a place to style with your clothes in your closet. There are so many different kinds of plaid coats that are available in the market. Starting from a very classic style and color until with strong bold color like mine. This plaid in mixing blue combination such light blue, blue marine and dark blue. I was fell in love from the first sight when I saw in the store. 


I bought this coat about a year or two years ago from C&A and it was on sale. Are you team bold or team classic and simply? If you're a team bold then I'm sure you love what I'm wearing in this post. For team classic and simplicity there are also have some ideas to find the right classic plaid coat and how to wear them. 

SHOP THE POST







This blue combo plaid coat has so many ways to wear it, such as with skinny jeans as I wore in this post and extra military boots and my hip bag. Or you can wear it more casual chic with skinny jeans and high heels, or if you want to wear it more formal as an office look or meeting, you can pair them with a midi skirt, pleated skirt, or even pencil skirt. For the last perfect touch, choosing the right bag and accessories for this look. 


















With Love xo, 

                                                                                     INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK/PINTEREST
                                                                                                             
  SHOP THE POST

5 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Add me to team bold! Really love this coat, so fab!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes for sure babe, so we have the same taste. Thanks so much for reading my blog, glad that you like this coat.
      Wish you have an amazing day. xox

      Delete
  2. Super amo el look! me encanta!!!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2021/03/jungle-vibes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! loving this blue coat so much! You are looking gorgeous. Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat color is very advanced, thanks for sharing the post.

    I usually buy women's dresses at Wholesale7, and I recently heard that they are launching a new product, Bling swimwear.

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8